Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3942

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190763950
Discord name: Engallagher#0672
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 336 hours
In what country are you located?: United kingdom
Time zone: GMT +0
Character name(s): Engallagher Hamingsworth Carmine Ludenberg - shortened to E. C. Ludenberg.
Civilian name: Engallagher Mollingsworth.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 LCPL , Intelligence agent , Internal affairs agent , RRT sergeant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1670451530585.png
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- My main reason for wanting to apply for executive researcher would be to simply allow me to progress even further in the research department, putting me in a higher position of trust allowing me to further deepen and better my research on a wider range of anomalous items. It would also allow me to test on higher clearance SCPs and do more daring cross tests in order to make more useful discoveries for the foundation, once again due to more trust being instilled in me.

The executive role will also allow me to have more authority over the research department, allowing me to voice any issues or things people want to see changed in the department or perhaps even allow me to bring about smaller changes with the authority I have available. Again with the higher position I will also be able to review and rate lower clearance researchers documents, this for me is important as it allows me to shape the lower clearance personnel into experts by the time they themselves start to think or even apply for higher positions. Overall just being able to influence the lower clearances allows me to teach them what is useful and relevant in order to bring about change in them, for the better.

An executive role will also allow me to progress, after gaining experience, into other positions later on. The position will teach me about what clearance four personnel have to deal with for their jobs as well as allowing me to create my own projects. For example creating a division, or progressing massively in an under-researched SCP by using my influence to propagate the importance of testing the SCP.

I will use my entire time as an executive, to further continue research into more important and valuable issues at hand, Use my influence to further research into neglected SCPs and phenomena, and most importantly to teach the lower clearance researchers useful and relevant information so they can reach further in their own careers. I would also treat it as a bit of a learning curve, as it would be the first clearance four role I could hold.

For me personally it would also be sort of a test to see whether I could stand up to such a role, as I believe I am in the right capacity to help others and strongly wish to do so. There have been a couple of issues with unprofessionalism however I believe I can easily improve that with the dedication I am willing ,and can, to put into this role.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- It has been noted many times that all of the documents I produce are of excellent quality and go into a lot of detail, so much so that even a dangerous cross test of SCP-106 and SCP-096 was approved after the ethics chairman read through it. I believe the approval was due to the amount of detail I put into the document, which managed to cover every possible scenario, practically mitigating any issues that could arise. I believe this easily shows the dedication I put into my work. The dedication I put in now will easily transfer to this role which would result in even better research being conducted.

I also enjoy helping lower clearances advance through their careers, I will happily educate lower clearances on useful and relevant information, in the form of lectures or even quick reminders in the communication channels. I would also be a big endorser of divisions in the research departments, encouraging lower clearances to find their forte and join a division accordingly, which would allow them to progress even further in their desired research fields.

I personally enjoy research immensely and I hope this has shown in my work for the department. Research simply allows creativity in the foundation with only some limits and a higher position would allow me to be even more creative with my ideas, changes and research alike.

The creativity needed both presents a challenge but also interestingly excitement once you have formulated a solution ready for testing. I would endorse creativity without stopping to lower clearances and would make it my main driving point of my work as an executive, since creativity creates solutions never before imagined and if I can get the general research population to test creative solutions, more developments and discoveries would occur indefinitely.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have four excellent documents:
>Cross test of SCP-178 and SCP-087
>Cross test of SCP-178 and SCP-099
>Cross test of SCP-178 and SCP-1025
>SCP-096 termination attempt via SCP-173

And three that are a work in progress:
>Cross test of SCP-178 and SCP-096 - Test has been conducted, the document needs to be finished.
>SCP-096 termination via SCP-106 - Approved by ethics chairman Broda Kagen for a go-ahead.
>SCP-096 termination via SCP-012 - The document still needs to be worked an appropriate protocol for all scenarios.

All documents that I have uploaded have all been graded as excellent.

An excellent document will consist of clear and good structure, For example this is the structure I follow with all of my documents:
Index - General Aim - Experimental aim - Hypothesis - Methodology - Resources involved outlined - The actual experiment - The resources involved in said experiment - If applicable: a medical / psychological evaluation AND/ OR interviews logs - Conclusion - Incident reports.

The vocabulary in the documentation should also be varied and never limited, similarly punctuation and sentence types should also be varied.
The documentation itself should be easy to understand while also not limiting the documents complexity. Another factor should also be creativity when it comes to the document, For example, what are all the possible effects of one thing happening, what interactions could there be and what possible scenarios could you account for?

The document should be crafted with the foundation pillars in mind; Secure, Contain, Protect as well as with the foundations interests in mind. Some examples could be: would creating this help the foundation progress or increase its effectiveness? would it reduce the amount of resources used by the foundation? Could this characteristic of an SCP be utilised to give the foundation an edge in the anomalous underworld?

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Executive researchers have many responsibilities;
For starters helping lower clearances work their way up through their careers, to be better educated and more professional individuals. Executives would carry out this responsibility by endorsing the code of conduct and the code of ethics as well as informational documents, lectures and reminders which help educate and reform how they perform their research. Overall executives would help general research by educating lower levels.

Executives are also responsible for ensuring good documentation standards amongst lower levels, this would be done by once again informational documents, lectures and reminders to endorse good document structure, use of vocabulary, creativity in RP and overall presenting their work with pride. Executives would also be entrusted with reading and helping with constructive criticism on the documents at hand.

Executives should be friendly and approachable figures due to the reasons mentioned above, you want to be easily trusted by lower levels so you can positively influence them and educate them. You can do this by having friendly reminders that you are always available to them and slowly building your criticism of their work, so they do not get completely knocked down at the beginning of their career.

Finally executives would also be intrusted with helping manage the research department through doing external documentation, ensuring experiments ran are of good quality and solving any issues that arise to their best ability. They would also be intrusted to voice their issues with the department so they can sorted by higher-ups or internally respectively.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

--Welcome, RAISA ID#345a--
CONSOLE input /open_file AUDIO_LOG_EHCL6
CONSOLE OUTPUT: ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING FILE IS PROHIBITED TO CLEARANCE 4 PERSONNEL, RECONFIRM CLEARANCE TO PROCEED
CONSOLE input /Auth_c4
CONSOLE OUTPUT:
Enter authentication code:
CONSOLE input /Auth_code_enter/%7HEJRNe3@#ae£3
CONSOLE PROCESSING...
CONSOLE CONFIRMING...
CONSOLE AUTHENTICATION CODE POSITIVE
CONSOLE CLEARANCE RESTRICTIONS DISABLED

--Access granted, user - RAISA ID#345a--
--ALL ACCESSED FILES WILL BE LOGGED--

CONSOLE input /open_file AUDIO_LOG_EHCL6
CONSOLE OUTPUT: Opening file AUDIO_LOG_EHCL6...
CONSOLE OUTPUT: Play audio file? Y/N
CONSOLE input: Y
CONSOLE OUTPUT: Playing AUDIO_LOG_EHCL6...

<???> Enter Mr. Ludenberg... Please do take a seat.

<Engallagher> Please don't kill m--

<???> Calm yourself Ludenberg, the matter is of no concern...
<???> For now I just need you to listen.
<???> Yesterday, you walked in on a very sensitive matter concerni--

<Engallagher> I didn't receive any email or messa--

<???> Please calm yourself, I have already said the matter was of no concern.
<???> Will you let me continue?

<Engallagher> Yes.. sir

<???> What you walked in on, is now what you will be working on.
<???> All I can say to you is, tomorrow at 3pm there will be a grey range rover, in the underground garage waiting for you.
<???> You must not be late, and also all of your current duties have been relieved or transferred. Don't worry about this job anymore.

<Engallagher> Where am I going?

<???> Knowing the foundation... pffff... somewhere probably secluded.

The RAISA member sneers

<???> All I have been told is that, very simply for you to go the car at 3pm, and that we will never see one another again.
<???> The foundation have been eyeing up your work, you investigative skills are quite something to state the least.
<???> What they originally planned was for you to work your way up MI5, to gain a bit more trust.. but now things--- pauses for approx. 7 secs ---
<???> Had to speed up lets say.

<Engallagher> What was that-- monster -- I saw?
<Engallagher> I--If I am honest I don't want to go anywhere near that-- thing --

<???> You will be paid £315,000 a year once you reach a senior position for them.

<Engallagher> Is it that dangerous?

<???> No, they just like to pay their workers generously.
<???> Working there is a massive undertaking and the commitment required is intense.
<???> They only hire those who they know can be trusted.
<???> They also look for high intelligence, especially the role they will be putting up for you.
<???> --Pauses for approx. 3 seconds, scrolling down his mouse-- If I remember correctly... Yeah...
<???> Yout chemistry degree is going to come in use.

<Engallagher> Don't tell me I will be researchi--

<???> -- Well the other option will be erasing 7 months of your memory, is that what you want?
<???> IT IS BY NO MEANS MY FAULT, That someone decided to hide what they saw for 7 GODDAMN MONTHS
<???> We were lucky we even caught you now after reviewing footage FOR DELETION.

<Engallagher> No please don--

<???> --then 3pm by the car, no questions.
<???> This is the opportunity of your lifetime, you can help humanity in ways never before imagined, way more influence that MI5 could ever have.
<???> ...Well then, you are free to leave.

Engallagher stands up, pushing the chair under the table
<???> Please ensure you are also dressed appropriately, the people you will be meeting specifically... let's say do not take unprofessionalism lightly.

<Engallagher> Thank you sir.

<???> Don't thank me, thank the foundation.

Engallagher walks to the door and opens it
Just before he leaves he pauses and turns
<Engallagher> Foundation? like a charitable organisation?

<???> laughs solemnly....

</???E?AE?> FIe"" CORRuIeA£EPtE

CONSOlEALE2"£ ORRNRPUT£: TRASNfjwrcipt CpORRPEPEPED.**********

CONSOLE TIMEOUT: RECONFIRM CLEARANCE

CONSOLE CLEARANCE RESTRICTIONS RE-ENABLED
The RAISA member sighs

-- Welcome user - 13 --
CONSOLE input /open_file EHCL_ORIGIN_HYPOTHESIS
CONSOLE OUTPUT: ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING FILE IS PROHIBITED TO CLEARANCE 5 PERSONNEL, RECONFIRM CLEARANCE TO PROCEED
CONSOLE input /Autj_c5
CONSOLE OUTPUT:
UNKNOWN COMMAND
CONSOLE input /auth_c5
CONSOLE OUTPUT:
Enter authentication code:
CONSOLE input /Auth_code_enter/O5-13_0016511WHYAU
CONSOLE PROCESSING...
CONSOLE CONFIRMING...
CONSOLE AUTHENTICATION CODE POSITIVE
BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED
BIOMETRIC SCANNER WORKING....
BIOMETRIC SCANNER POSITIVE ID
BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION ID POSITIVE
CONSOLE CLEARANCE RESTRICTIONS DISABLED

-- Welcome O5-13, long live the foundation --
CONSOLE input /open_file EHCL_ORIGIN_HYPOTHESIS
CONSOLE OUTPUT: Opening file EHCL_ORIGIN_HYPOTHESIS...
CONSOLE OUTPUT: File opened
MEMETIC KILL AGENT ENGAGED
CONTINUED LIFE SIGNS CONFIRMED

CONSOLE OUTPUT: Opening true file EHCL_ORIGIN_HYPOTHESIS
CONSOLE OUTPUT: True file opened

Name: Engallagher Hamingsworth Carmine Ludenberg
True name: [DATA REDACTED & DESTROYED]
Anomalous properties: [DATA REDACTED]
Date of birth:
32/ ??????????????????????????????????????/////////////
Place of birth: UNKNOWN, investigations of hereditary traits show genetic evolutions to that of cold environments
Place of residence, Pre_foundation: United kingdom, London, soho
Place of residence, Post_foundation: [DATA REDACTED]

Spoken languages: Russian, English
EROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?????????????????????????????????

CONSOLE TIMEOUT: NO CONFIRMED LIFE SIGNS PRESENT
The microphone plugged into the device at the time, captures a single gunshot with a subsequent, audible crashing sound.

CLEARANCE 5 COMMUNICATIONS:
<???> Can someone please explain how the fuck O5-13 is labelled as deceased on device number 003
<???> O5-13 accessed an unauthorised file
<???> SO YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM??? WHAT POSSIBLE FILES COULD A COUNCIL MEMBER BE KILLED OVER ACCESING FOR?
<???> Do not speak to me in such a tone, you fully understand my capabilities, don't you

<???> Administrator, ever since your increasing disassociation, Alpha-1 has gained capabilities beyond even your recognition
<???> Nothing my personnel hitmen couldn't handle
<???> Fuck your Resh-1, Even if Alpha-1 fail, Tau-5 would certainly succeed, they are literally created from a dead God, how could you beat walking parts of God himself
<???> You have just questioned my rule, the one thing in enrollment you are taught to never do.
<???> I declare MTF Resh-1 'Seat of consciousness' As of now activated, effective
IMMEDIATELY
<???> The O5 Council is to be immediately replaced, they have too much pride and greed. Engage the next ouroboros cycle.
<???> FULFILL OUROBOROS
CONSCIOUSNESS

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ Support
> Very friendly.
> Very active.
> A lot of experience.
> Amazing lore.
> VERY detailed application.
> Sometimes you become a bit mingy.
Good luck my friend!

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
Extremely good application

Active on a daily basis

Lore is very high quality

experienced

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Support
-Active
-lore is amazing
-makes amazing documents
-nice guy

-but is a bit immature at times

Tobi Sallow

Sep 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Active and energetic
+ Detailed and creative
+ Understands very well what makes an interesting test, both in terms of rp and in terms of idea

- Some bans/warns, even some recent

As a whole I am certain he would be excellent for the job. He produces quality work that displays his creativity and attention to detail in terms of rp. While he can be a bit eccentric at times, I would argue that serves to liven things more than harm them. While it can cause some disruptions, I believe it its generally more beneficial than harmful. Beyond that he shows a great degree of dedication to the department, and the only thing I would ask of him further would be to push for more onboarding or lectures.

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
To: Sr. Researcher Engallagher Ludenberg
CC: Dpt. Director Jeremy Siens

Application Accepted

Hello Engallagher,
Thank you for taking the time to write and submit an Executive Researcher application. I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted. Congratulations. Before you proceed, please contact either myself or Dpt. Director Jeremy Siens for a secondary interview.

See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.