NATO name (regiment and rank): Axel Private
USSR name (regiment and rank): Edinburgh Major
Civilian name: Axel White
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529200588
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes it is
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have had 2 bans one being MRDM I blew 3 guys up by accident and an excessive warning's ban. I have about 17 or so warns. Such as ; RDM, Toxicity, Failrp , Base camping, Stuck abuse and Illegal FOB. Most of the warns were me being a minge, Killing the wrong person or misunderstandings. I currently have one kick for being AFK. Most of the warns were 2 months or longer ago since then I have not broke a rule apart from the ROE I got 1 month ago.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No I do not but I know roughly what I am doing and with more training I know I will be fine.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I haven't done it in a while but I used to
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depending on the day I will be on for either 4-6 hours or 8-10 hours completely dependant on what I am doing
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I don't like the way the server is going in terms of staff right now I think its way to strict at times then at other times way to slack there needs to be a consistent balance which there just isn't right now. I would like to be able to join staff and have that consistently that most people may not like because they will get warned quite a bit if they break rules but overall will probably bring down the amount of people that are breaking rules constantly over time.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- In my long time playing I have been around quite a lot of staff ranging from TM up to SA meaning I have had a long time listening to different situations and why they either did or did not warn them meaning I have a vast knowledge of the rules already along with my insanely high activity it would make it very easy for me to fit into the staff team without to much of an issue.
I also do listen to people quite a bit but also strict enough to make sure that sits do not get out of hand.

Last edited:

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Whilst your overall attitude will be a big point of contention, I actually would love to see more of that 'sit down shut up' approach to sits that you'd definitely bring. We need people confident in their decision making, who won't flap about from one sit to the next. I can see you just loudly, yet calmly, telling people to shut up and listen.

Unironically you'd be a good staff.

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
-Support
-Quite toxic and abrasive to talk to
-Worrying punishment history

-Fairly active from what I've seen
-Good play time

Unfortunately, due to the multiple negative interactions I have had with you my verdict will be -support.

Best of luck regardless,

-Xavier "Malice" Jakov

Last edited:

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

To be fair to the lad, he hasn't had a warn in a while (at least I think so) Plus he's broken so many rules he must have the best knowledge around rules atm. But in all seriousness, he's really sound and is like me but with a lot of warns. Better off giving him a chance to show hes actually a decent guy.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active
+Maturity has improved

=Unsure on how friendly and approachable you are
=Unsure on rule knowledge

-Poor attitude at times
-Extensive warning / ban history

For my reasoning, I have gone with a neutral as I believe you do have a poor attitude at times including during sits and I think this will heavily impact your staff abilities to properly handle situations if you were accepted. From my knowledge I know you are friendly with those in your regiment but unsure for outside of it. Feel free to contact me if you want your rule knowledge tested or to discuss any parts of my verdict.
Best of luck on your application.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Big -Support

+ Activity
- Not confident in the rule knowledge.

- Poor Interactions with you.
- Extremely concerned in the punishment history.

Hello Edinburgh,

Sadly I cannot offer any support to your application due to the reasons stated above. Although your activity is well appreciated, there are just way too many downsides for me to consider supporting your Moderator application at this time.
Feel free to contact me on TS if you wish to speak to me privately as this will be pending review.

Regards,

-Dmitri aka 'Sierra'

Last edited:

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Neutral, leaning towards + support

+ Activity
+ Defo knows the rules
+ Fair towards everyone

- Lots of punishments, however none of them are recent

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Hey so im gonna say just these
-------------------------------------------------
+/- Supports
----
+Active IG/TS3
+You know the rules
+Have a general knowledge of what and what not todo in situations
+I have had many good interactions with you

+/-Histrory of warns/bans
----
Overall Verdict +Support have fun and i hope you get accepted

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+Active
+Scottish
(Rangers fan tho...)
+Matured
=Warn History
=Attitude

Hey Shaun, I am going to go with a +Support today for the reasons stated above but also because I feel you would make a good staff member as your amount of warnings, and the lack of warnings you have received in the last 4 weeks shows that your rule knowledge has improved and that you have learned from your mistakes. One thing I have seen a lot of people mention is your attitude/rudeness, and although I understand this coming from a Scottish person, I do also want you to improve on this as a staff member should treat people with respect.

Best of luck,
luaes

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
- Support

+ Active
- Extensive warning/ban history
- Bad interactions & can be very toxic sometimes

Hello Shaun, I will be going with a -support for the reasons I stated above.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-Support
-Quite toxic and abrasive to talk to
-Quite a lot of warns and two MRDM bans

-Fairly active from what I've seen
-Good play time

Unfortunately, due to the multiple negative interactions I have had with you my verdict will be -support.

Best of luck regardless,

-Xavier "Malice" Jakov
I spelled one wrong i do not have two MRDM bans and if i had make a warn appeal at the time it would have been over turned just didnt want to

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Axel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately you are not what we are looking for in a person to join our staff team you are widely considered toxic and as a bad sport, my recommendation would be is to show you have changed in game and prove to people that you are a good sport and not a toxic player anymore

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.