For how long have you played on MRP:1.5 years
In what country are you located?:Scotland
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank):Axel Private
NWO name (regiment and rank):Edinburgh STS MAJ
Civilian name: Axel White [TPA]
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No it is not - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dimitri-parkovs-uhc-application.3790/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have had 2 bans on being MRDM I blew 3 guys up by accident and an excessive warning's ban. I have about 13 or so warns. Such as ; RDM, Toxicity, Failrp , Base camping, Stuck abuse and Illegal FOB. Most of the warns were me being a minge, Killing the wrong person or misunderstandings. I currently have one kick for being AFK
Do you have any experience as a high rank on Military RP ? :
- I have been a CPT in SHA , Also I have been High command before I got demoted , And a MAJOR in STS and AG . On NATO I was SAS 2LT and spent time in FSB an SNCO. I have a wide range of experience in nearly every regiment and I am comfortable in my leadership skills. I can confidently lead and make great decisions based on my experiences.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- For how long I have played the server i have seen a massive range of tactics in leading some that work and some that do not being able to apply these tactics and my basic knowledge i want to try and help NWO beat UAN in wars more frequently and therefore hopefully increasing the player count on NWO
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- STS MAJ , UAN private
List your strengths and weaknesses:

+Argue with anyone - If need be I will argue with anyone if I am not in the wrong and the point I am trying to make is valid

+Rule knowledge - I know most if not all of the rules partially because of how many interactions I have had with staff.

+Active - I am on everyday not to recently because I have been doing other stuff but when I am not busy I am leading wars when i have to and during peacetime messing about with STS/AG.

+Confidence - I can usually make great on the spot decisions.

+Leadership - I have led many successful wars with rarely any help from SC and most of if not all the time the troops listen and do what they are supposed to do and it works out. I 90 percent of the time had FOB's built up to 200k when it was you had to have them at 200k for them to be good.

-Annoyed easily - I get annoyed very easily when things aren't working well. Also get annoyed very easily if people are not listening and being a little toxic. I have calmed down a bit since.

-Sometimes argumentative with the wrong people - Depending on how many times something has happened or how long ago someone was told I will tend to argue with them a lot more than I normally would usually because I feel like they blatantly do not care.

- Can barely fly - Please don't make me

= Sometimes when I am having a little bit of fun with the regiments and letting them relax a little bit it goes over the top which is something I will stop doing. Not the letting regiments relax and have a bit of fun but letting it go over the top will stop

Footnote - After my first spell in high command there were somethings people didn't like such as me letting some situations get out of hand whether that be letting the regiments mess about a little or giving out punishments to people and so on and so forth. I am not guaranteeing that I will be an outstanding high command that everyone will love because I wont be but at least I will try and keep everything that I do to a level where the majority of people in the situation can be happy with even if it will be difficult to do so.

Hoxton

Apr 2, 2022
+ Support

You have all the skills needed to be a SC and you are very strict which is much needed for a senior position such as this one, you also have previous experience, good luck

Last edited:

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support

-Massive amount of leadership and leading experience

-Has already proven he's a solid UHC

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support

+Great leading skills
+Great SC when he had it
+Active
+Mature

Good luck!

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Good leading skill
+Mature
+Active
+Was good SC before

Good luck man I hope you get it we need more active SC

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+Support

Although your attitude still needs working on, it has improved massively over time.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+support

This man is one of the few people that gets the bigger picture and needs to return as NWO SC. Getting this man as high as possible will result in a much healthier and better functioning team.

On a side note this don knows that you cant be a NWO SC if you're a soft cunt, you need a strong spine and not be afraid to rip pussy apart if someone is out of line.

good luck kang

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+support

This man is one of the few people that gets the bigger picture and needs to return as NWO SC. Getting this man as high as possible will result in a much healthier and better functioning team.

On a side note this don knows that you cant be a NWO SC if you're a soft cunt, you need a strong spine and not be afraid to rip pussy apart if someone is out of line.

good luck kang

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
Huge +support

I hugely believe you should be sc, was extremely enjoyable to work alongside you.
Wish you the best of luck on your app

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+ Support

Never should have been demoted in the first place.
Good rule knowledge (enough to make jokes about it)
highly active

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support
I wish you would've stayed in SC in the first place and honestly in my time in SC with you ive been able to create a very good rp and fun environment with you. Honestly amazing guy.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Application Accepted

Good evening, Edinburgh

I am happy to announce that you have passed this stage of the Supreme Council Application.

Please contact myself upon your next available vacancy to conduct your interview and to proceed to the next step.

Best regards,

SMAR REDACTED

Status
Not open for further replies.