Editin's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): cosmeticz1

For how long have you played on CG MRP: On CG MRP I've played on the server for about 2-3 months, however I've been apart of the community
since 2016.

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF 1SGT Editin
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Jacobb
Civilian name: Young Editin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127416926

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First application on MRP.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No I have a clean record, no kicks, bans, or warnings. (Hopefully shows my rule knowledge).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I do have previous experience, I was a moderator on CCRP for a while until I resigned to focus on schoolwork etc, this gives me experience taking sits, solving problems, and other day-to-day things you would encounter as a moderator. I have other further experience as moderators in multiple Minecraft faction community's on big networks. You may think what does Minecraft have to do with GMOD? However, I can promise you it has helped build my skills dealing with problems within a community dealing with a huge range of issues, gaining highly transferrable skills to GMOD.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I do, I worked my way up to being Commander of a HEAVY RP Star wars RP regiment (Havoc) which gives me the experience of serious roleplay.
Also, a lot of the people in my regiment (JAF) would say I am the most, or one of the most, heavy role-players in the regiment. During my time in JAF I am aiming to get rid of the stereotype that a lot of people believe that JAF is a 'mingy' regiment.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-6 hours a day (79 hours past two weeks)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator because I love the community. Being a member of the community since 2016, means that most of my 2k+ hours into GMOD are into the civil gamers community, CCRP, CGRP, and now MRP. I would love to be able give back to the community as a staff member helping out here and there. During my time as a moderator on CCRP I also did enjoy it a lot, however, due to the previous unfortunate reasons spoke about I had to resign. It would be great for me to be able to continue being a staff member within the CG Community and helping out.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
- To keep it simple, I think I would be able to help massively with day-to-day issues on the server, taking SITS and supporting the staff team further. Making sure that the players on MRP are not having to wait long for a staff member to respond to their sits, as we all know that can be extremely frustrating. Regarding how I'm special over other applicants I believe that my previous experience, as a staff member on civilgamers and also in other communities, does give me an edge as I know what to expect, how to approach different situations as a moderator making sure fair outcomes are the results of any of my SITS.

PS - If you would like to have a chat with me before making a decision on my application I'd happily have a chat in TeamSpeak.

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Active in-game and on teamspeak
- Friendly
- Mature
- Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Reactions: Editin

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active in-game & on TS.
+Friendly, approachable & mature.
+Very good rule knowledge.

Good luck editin lad.

• Angry
Reactions: Nusk and Editin

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
+Support
-Mature
-Friendly
- Great JAF member

Overall he is a great member from JAF and is always mature

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+support

- Active IG/TS
- Friendly
- Mature
- Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Spuds

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
+Support

From your behaviour on CC, I can say that you are a mature, friendly guy. From all of the +supports you have been getting from the MRP guys you seem to have a good reputation on there as well.

Very best of luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Editin and Nusk

Jerome

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Apr 11, 2021
+Support

+ You seem to be mature
+ Very good at RP
+ You're very confident and very approachable

It has been a pleasure to have met you on the Civil City RP Server. From our brief conversation in-game and in TeamSpeak 3 I have decided to provide you a +Support on your application for the MRP server.

"May the odds be ever in your favour"

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+Support

-Active IG/TS3
-Good rule knowledge
-Friendly and approachable

After speaking with you I have changed my verdict to a +support. I think you'd be a good staff member

Best of luck!

Last edited:

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021

Neutral-leaning to support

i only had a small talk with you but you sound like a good person to be admin
i only talked one's maybe twice with you so i don't know you rule knowledge ETC.

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Before making a verdict on my application if anyone wants to talk to me on TS for a bit have a quick chat, test on rule knowledge, and like many of the other staff team has done, feel free and give me a poke.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+++SUPPORT
+vary mature
+ good rule knowledge
+ friendly and approachable
+ Active in TS, discord and IG
+ past staff knowledge

make this man staff!!!!!

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.
+Mature and friendly.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Past staffing experience.

Hello there, Editin, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. I believe you will make a great addition to our team, especially with your previous experience as a staff member.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+ Support

Hi Editin, I can confirm that you are really active in both TS3 and IG. You also seem quite mature from the interactions I had with you. You also have decent rule knowledge. Your past staffing experience is also quite good.

Nontheless I think that you will be a great addition to the current staff team!

Good Luck!

-Sins

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@Editin Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.