Edward Hoxton's ban appeal for accidental glitched flak cannon MRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pustel'ga

Apr 18, 2021
Your in-game name: Edward Hoxton/Boxton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419409076
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799083881/
Date of ban: 18/04/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
MRDM (leniency)
Who banned you: Mai Mai Yakutumba
Ban length?: 1 week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: To not be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong glitch/bug.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No

Why should you be unbanned: It was a complete accident, and it is 100% because of a glitch as I don't even have a heavy weapons licence which is required to use the Flak cannon. Proof of this is here, and my ISAF bud Jonetasville can vouch. Here is his clip. I am the 10th PVT who was jumping near the flak cannon. https://gyazo.com/064b496d2dd7651836d8d426d386f1c3

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I am a decent Gmod player and breaking rules would, not only, not be in my personality, but also breaking rules will not be beneficial to me in any way as I am a MSGT in ISAF and I would not want to lose that role for a second. Apart from that, I would try to stay away from the glitchy war structures and (as I always have) keep updated on the rules of MRP.

Why do you want to re-join this server?: I have enjoyed playing on this server a lot as the gameplay is very well tailored to my tastes and the majority of the time it is balanced (nerf SVD (joking)). I have also made friends with a lot if people in ISAF and I am getting to know the people in 10th steel division.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jontesvall and LuZ

Jontesvall

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
IKEA land
As the one who made the report and 1 of 6 who got killd i just want to say that after edward told me that he was the one who was jumping on top of the flak cannon and i saw it in my video i wanted to drop it but mai got told by other admins that he had to, i see no whay that he did it on purpus or any kind of reklessness, as you can see in the video/gif its him running up at a flak cannon just standing on top looking at the N when we are to his E and as soon as hes lands top the flak it go off for some reson and on top of that he dosent even have a hevey wepons licens and chuld not be able to set it off (something that me and mai tryed after the sit and was not able to set it off).

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Unbanned
After speaking to yourself and Cluster I have removed your ban, at this point you will have served a 24h ban for what you have done which is more than enough considering the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.