Elivan Sterling's SCP-RP GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrBoiThePupper

Mar 1, 2022
Original Steam Login Name: UrBoiThePupper
Time on CG SCP-RP: ~1 week, 3 days (Total Time); ~2 months
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name: Elivan Sterling (Dpt. Director of Medicine)
Chaos Name: CI-G Maya Peterson
Civilian Name: Gene Eric Sivilian
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47215371

Do you have a mic?
Yes.
What server are you applying for?
SCP U.S.A.
Is this the first application you made?
Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? If so, why?
No. The only time I caused significant trouble was when I hosted a Fnaf Lore presentation.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?
No.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
I was on the Civil Gamers Military RP for a while until I was honorably discharged from my SLT position in ABT. I left because I wasn’t very active on the server and I had to focus more time into the SCP RP server.

In my personal life outside of video games, I have about 9-10 years of experience stage acting, and hope to transfer to voice over work. Since I don’t perform in plays anymore, I switched to playing Dungeons & Dragons. I am still playing it, and it encouraged my roleplaying and story building skills.

How many hours can you be on everyday?
I have been on for about 5-7 hours on average on weekdays. However, I am in college and I'm working on prioritizing my academics over my free-time. I'm in the process of regulating my time, but I expect to stay within 4-5 hours on average on weekdays. Weekends will be significantly more.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?
Since the U.S. server is still new, we might not have many major or mini events. One thing that keeps people engaged to the server is the RP potential. The U.S. server is growing at a good rate, and we want to make sure people want to come back. Events are a very important factor for player engagement, and my goal is to offer good-quality events to all groups, balanced between parties involved, and be unique.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I consider myself experienced in character stories (and some world building) through multiple narratives I have written. If you want any examples (D&D characters, SCP RP characters), let me know.

I want to involve more groups into RP experiences since other groups get the spotlight a lot more (MTF, Intelligence, O5, etc.) compared to others and I think it would make people more engaged with the server without having to become a very high position or becoming a job they don’t like.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  1. Mass Medical-Checkup (Involves D-Class, Medical Department, GENSEC, maybe Ethics) - This was suggested as some event I should do with the medical department recently, and I think it is a great idea and I would love to do it. This involves three parties that rarely participate in events. I might do this soon.
  2. D-Block Joust (Involves D-Class, maybe GENSEC) - In this event, research halts for a period of time, allowing D-Class to have some free-time. To have some fun, they set up an arena and told a tournament where D-Class brawl it out. There are no rules to how a battle is fought, so some D-Class might play dirty. Not too dirty to get shot by the spectating GENSEC.
  3. The Pinewood Festival (Involves Civilians, maybe CI and MTF) - The small town of Pinewood holds a mini carnival, public speeches, increased media coverage, and more. The Foundation does their best to make sure people don’t draw too much attention to their operations, and be cautious of any CI involvement.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):

Operation τσουνάμι (greek: tsounámi) - Operation Tsunami

O-1, A-1, and some other personnel are off-site for an important mission/meeting. The CI take this opportunity to launch a massive, coordinated attack on the Foundation. The remaining MTF and GENSEC are overwhelmed, utterly defeated by the CI.

CI assumes control over the whole facility, and run it in their own way. The D-Class are able to leave or act as security. The CI can experiment on the SCPs, and use foundation personnel as test subjects. Any High Value Targets are either imprisoned and tortured, or forced to comply with the CI’s demands to avoid harm. Civilians might be abducted as well.

The Engineer ‘remodels’ the facility. The map change is essentially the same map, but the facility is altered. Foundation posters are torn down and replaced with CI propaganda. Some posters might have scribbles on them. Research papers are torn and scattered on the ground. D-Block becomes a common ground, with the security doors removed/destroyed. Floor 3 becomes The Engineer’s ‘vacation home’ in a sense. His office is filled with luxurious furniture, in a style of his choosing, and privileged with the forced service of foundation personnel and entertainment. (Essentially, The Engineer becomes a Medieval Times King, entertained by Jesters and served by the enslaved/peasants.)

Some personnel manage to contact the MTF that left the facility, pleading for help. The entirety of the MTF (including those killed by CI in the raid, they respawn outside of the facility with the A-1 and O-1.) have to perform a rescue operation to save the lives of their personnel and prevent CI from accomplishing their ultimate goal.

List an example mission for each of the following:
Note: I may have misinterpreted the question. These missions are mini-events, not missions regarding the map change. If you want me to edit the example missions to fit my map change suggestion, let me know.

O-1: The Ethics Committee receive unconfirmed reports of unethical practices in various departments. The amount and severity disturbs them, and O-1 is assigned to go undercover to investigate. They disguise as GENSEC, IT, Engineers, Chefs, etc. to catch someone being unethical.

A-1: One day, a message is intercepted and mentions a mole within the A-1, O-1, Overseer Council, Ethics Committee, or Departmental Leaders. Suspected personnel are subjected to intense interrogations, and distrust grows between people who trust each other.

Nu-7: The Foundation receive reports of a sudden spike in the presence of Hume Distortion Fields on the surface. The Nu-7 are deployed to deal with the situation before Civilians start to get too involved.

E-11: Following multiple breaches in Heavy Containment, all E-11 are stationed to increase security in the sector. Researchers have to go through new, strict protocols to do any research.

CI: Attempt to destroy any trust between the civilian population and the Foundation, by framing incidents and crime to appear to be the Foundation’s doing.

Foundation Staff: A large lecture is held to show what the Foundation has done to advance scientific progress, and how everyone played a vital part in the facility. Statistics between departments are shared; people are mentioned for their outstanding performance, contributions, and impressions. This is to boost morale for the Foundation personnel.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+ Support
+ I've seen you on USA a lot
+ Some event ideas are great, although some lack
+ Active
+ Good luck

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

I've had good RP interactions with you, You know how to RP quite well and are very active in-game and in Teamspeak. Your event ideas allow for most of the server to be included and also seem quite RP orientated.

Good Luck...

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @UrBoiThePupper ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available
so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Supervisor Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.