Elpatroons Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elpatroon

Civil Gamers Expert
Your in-game name: Elpatroon
Your SteamID: 76561199070561436
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 9/28/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM.
Who banned you: Noah Kraus.
Ban length?: 2 Weeks.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: next time i will follow the rules and i will not shoot or kill a freindlly.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned once for ROE.
Why should you be unbanned: So i was playing with my friends and then i placed a proximity mine down by accident next to some people and another player came and stepped on it and blew everyone up so i got all the kills and everyone thought it was MRDM and someone called a sit on me and i got banned for MRDM. So i appologize for putting the Proximity mine down and im sorry for all the people who blew up.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By reading all the rules again and follow them all and i will try my best by not breaking any rule.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because i really like this server and its my main server that i play everyday and i enjoy playing it and playing with my freinds.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Accepted

Having spoken to Noah I have decided to accepted your ban appeal. That being said if you do something silly like this again resulting in the excessive deaths of other players then you will have to wait out the full ban.

Locked.

Reactions: Elpatroon
Status
Not open for further replies.