Enzo's Trial Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): MazuzaM
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 weeks 5 days and 2 hours
In what country are you located?:
Italy
Time zone: GMT+1
UAN name (regiment and rank): 15thRB SSGT 'Enzo'
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PSC Red Enzo
Civilian name:
Goated Enzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:520927466
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes it is
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I only recieved 1 warning on december 7 2021 for toxicity, there was an event called Operation Babylon that was clearly USSR biased, I was playing on SAS and I said in ooc "scripted" with other NATO members and we all got warned
Immagine 2022-09-07 121408.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I have had experience as Moderator on a SCPRP but I left after 2 weeks
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
From 3 to 9
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become moderator for a couple main reasons: I spent quite a good time on the server, during this experience I met new people and was able to teach some of them stuff about the server in general, I really like this community and over time I realized that I could be more useful for the community if I applied for staff and helped in various scenarios, for example in early mornings when staff isn't available I would be helpful to the ones in need.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I would be able to solve early mornings issues, when I start playing and a little amount of players are on (usually new people), the Staff team isn't online or they are AFK. I see people that often need help: being stuck, helicopter glitches and need a restock, people RDMing but no one is there to help, during downtime I would be able to solve majority of issues that happen at that time. I believe I am special over other applicants for my rule knowlege, last time I was warned was on December 7 and it was my only warning, my past experience in other servers allowed me to learn how to deal with all scenarios and I learnt how to use almost all ULX commands.

Last edited:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Active
mature
i talk to you ingame sometimes,even on scp-rp and your a friendly guy so you have my support
Good luck!

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
- support
kinda new
havent seen him on
using bias in a review for a non bias job

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
kinda new
I have been active since Afghan 2021 under the name of MazuzaM/MaxuzaM, I am not new at all.
havent seen him on
I have been online for 8 hours a day for this summer, most members of 15thRB or other regiments can vouch for me.
using bias in a review for a non bias job
If you mean the new suggestion I made I tried to add some spice to ER and it has nothing to do with bias as I played it only once. Additionally the sentence you made makes no sense, bias for a non biased job? No jobs are biased and bias isn't based on the "biasiness" of something.
Thanks for your review but I didn't have any interactions with you nor I seen you in game. Kindest regards.

Last edited:

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+/- Neutral
My experience with you is varied. I've seen you be toxic and immature at times and even mingey while also showing decent companionship in your faction especially back in afghan when i was 17th. I havent had the best nor worst experiences with you and i don't know if you would fit to be a decent staff.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support
Enzo is very professional and always does what is expected of him, he will make a great Staff member

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+ Active.
+ Mature.
+ Had nothing but positive interactions.
+ From experience in sits you seem to have a good understanding of the rules.

Best of luck Enzo.

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
+/- Neutral

+Active

+/- Unsure on Maturity

+/- Rule knowledge

I don't think that we have had the pleasure of interacting with one another many times. Poke me when you next come on TS so we can have a chat. Hopefully I can change this to a +Support so try to get in contact with me. Best of luck.

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+support
+active
+no negative interations
+cool guy

i believe that you would be a great addition to the staff team i have left you a +support due to this good luck Enzo.
-David

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+Support

Thanks for our discussion this morning Enzo, after a short conversation about rules and a little chatting I have decided to support your application.

+ Good V time
+ Reasonable rule knowledge
+ Nice Guy

+ Low warnings
+ Previous staffing experience

Best of luck!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge

Feel free to contact me on teamspeak to discuss your rule knowledge. Best of luck.
Edit: Rule knowledge was very good when asked.

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

Enzo has reasoned with me recently regarding some grudges he had with myself.
I believe Enzo is attempting to be more mature and should be given a chance.

GL ?

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Enzo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.