Epicstorm's Goodbye

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hello Everyone,

As you may know, I have resigned. I have resigned for multiple reasons but the main one was that I have GCSEs and mocks coming up soon. I will not leave the community and will still be active in the discord and TS and ingame sometimes. I hope I am not forgotten and I will hopefully return as staff later in the future when I am done with my GCSEs. Below are some names of the people I spoke to on a daily basis and worked closely with in the SL team.

@Spuds - I have known you for quite a long time and have become very close to you, please make sure to stay in contact with me <3

@Kvarkar - You are the first person I actually ever met on CC, you are a very talented developer and good friend. Keep working hard!

@Temmp - PUNK! Gonna miss you, always send me Gnf gifs. Congrats on senior admin and thanks on being a good friend :)

@Cope - I have known you for a long long time and i hope you stay, thanks for being a great super admin and continue making great maps for cc

@Hybrid - I still remember when we used to be in a gang with each other back in 2020, continue to share your page long essays about the server, it was great reading them :)

@Relman - Along with Kvarkar, one of the best devs cc has had, continue to make great content for cc and hopefully see you again soon!

@Terminator even though you are not staff, you were a massive help to the server and to the staff team, I hope to see you around sometime soon!

@Noah Kraus I will see you around at school, I still remember when I first showed you to the server.

@weekenzieYT @Eyes @Heindrik Auswerd @Kevin @KayKay - You guys are all great mods and if you continue your work, I'm sure you will get to good places, you will all be missed and ill cya all around!​

If I have not mentioned you, it does not mean I have forgotten you but for times sake i will only @ people i regularly speak to on TS.

Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Epicstorm.

Last edited:

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,

As you may know, I have resigned. I have resigned for multiple reasons but the main one was that I have GCSEs and mocks coming up soon. I will not leave the community and will still be active in the discord and TS and ingame sometimes. I hope I am not forgotten and I will hopefully return as staff later in the future when I am done with my GCSEs. Below are some names of the people I spoke to on a daily basis and worked closely with in the SL team.

@Spuds - I have known you for quite a long time and have become very close to you, please make sure to stay in contact with me <3

@Kvarkar - You are the first person I actually ever met on CC, you are a very talented developer and good friend. Keep working hard!

@Temmp - PUNK! Gonna miss you, always send me Gnf gifs. Congrats on senior admin and thanks on being a good friend :)

@Cope - I have known you for a long long time and i hope you stay, thanks for being a great super admin and continue making great maps for cc

@Hybrid - I still remember when we used to be in a gang with each other back in 2020, continue to share your page long essays about the server, it was great reading them :)

@Relman - Along with Kvarkar, one of the best devs cc has had, continue to make great content for cc and hopefully see you again soon!

@Terminator even though you are not staff, you were a massive help to the server and to the staff team, I hope to see you around sometime soon!

@weekenzieYT @Eyes @Heindrik Auswerd @Kevin @KayKay - You guys are all great mods and if you continue your work, I'm sure you will get to good places, you will all be missed and ill cya all around!​

If I have not mentioned you, it does not mean I have forgotten you but for times sake i will only @ people i regularly speak to on TS.

Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Epicstorm.
Please do not ping me. Epic storm. :mad:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Spuds and Epicstorm

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Been really cool having you there, good luck with your mocks and that.

This is my favourite vid ever (It's better than Temmp movie)

• Love
Reactions: Epicstorm

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
GL epicstorm. we never really met but from what i heard you was a really good person. GL with your mocks and GCSE's ive only just started yr 10 (so startmh to study GCSE's) and i can see it will be hard so power on through

• Love

Terminator

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
A long time since you been in and around the staff team but I guess all things have an end. Very best of luck in the future and hope to see your return one day.

• Love