Epicstorm's Goodbye

Kendal

Apr 4, 2021
Hello Everyone,

As you may know, I have resigned. I have resigned for multiple reasons but the main one was that I have GCSEs and mocks coming up soon. I will not leave the community and will still be active in the discord and TS and ingame sometimes. I hope I am not forgotten and I will hopefully return as staff later in the future when I am done with my GCSEs. Below are some names of the people I spoke to on a daily basis and worked closely with in the SL team.

@Spuds - I have known you for quite a long time and have become very close to you, please make sure to stay in contact with me <3

@Kvarkar - You are the first person I actually ever met on CC, you are a very talented developer and good friend. Keep working hard!

@Temmp - PUNK! Gonna miss you, always send me Gnf gifs. Congrats on senior admin and thanks on being a good friend :)

@Cope - I have known you for a long long time and i hope you stay, thanks for being a great super admin and continue making great maps for cc

@Hybrid - I still remember when we used to be in a gang with each other back in 2020, continue to share your page long essays about the server, it was great reading them :)

@Relman - Along with Kvarkar, one of the best devs cc has had, continue to make great content for cc and hopefully see you again soon!

@Terminator even though you are not staff, you were a massive help to the server and to the staff team, I hope to see you around sometime soon!

@Noah Kraus I will see you around at school, I still remember when I first showed you to the server.

@weekenzieYT @Eyes @Heindrik Auswerd @Kevin @KayKay - You guys are all great mods and if you continue your work, I'm sure you will get to good places, you will all be missed and ill cya all around!​

If I have not mentioned you, it does not mean I have forgotten you but for times sake i will only @ people i regularly speak to on TS.

Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Epicstorm.
Cya best of luck with your GCSEs

• Love
Reactions: Epicstorm

Spuds

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
@Kvarkar ?