Eris' Developer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

eris

Mar 31, 2021
In-game name: Nathan Ross
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48009578
For how long have you played on our servers?: I used to play DarkRP from CG years ago, even had VIP. Only recently have I gotten back in, been playing MilitaryRP for about a month now.
What country are you from?: Canada.
Time Zone: EST.
Do you have a mic?: Yep!

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: Yep!

Have you received any bans?: Nope!

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 7

Do you have any experience with Git?: Tons, used it for multiple projects, mostly work in clients rather than the command line but have used different sites like GitHub or GitLab.

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: Yep! Worked on plenty of servers from StarwarsRP to TTT.

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: On average, about 5-10 hours.

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: I think my primary focus would definitely be optimizations and bugfixes but I'd also like to add new features! My only context I have is MilitaryRP so I'd put most of my time and effort there unless instructed otherwise. I even discussed possible optimization techniques with Cloak before his resignation. I think that the current development team is spread too thin for their own good and I'd like to assist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.