Discord name: CommanderSmith™#9007
For how long have you played on MRP: since early 2020
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: UK
UAN name (regiment and rank): Erwin Smith
NWO name (regiment and rank): SOTF MAJ
Civilian name: Mr Smith
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I was HC back in the first rotation on Afghan
-
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?: I have experience in leading people in stressful situations and I have also been a CO in a regiment for a decent amount of time.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Positives
Strategy - being LTCOL of a special forces regiment and holding said rank for a whole term and leading a decent amount of people and I have also led a few wars in my time that went quite well in my
opinion.

Great leader - as I have shown during my time as LTCOL I am more then capable and have somewhat strong leadership skills

Honestly & Fairness - When it comes down to it I can be very understanding on the fact that sometimes we have bad wars and sometimes we have good once, that point I like to say is that we can only win a war if we all help each other and without teamwork we will lost 60% of the time and I will be a brutally honest with anyone who is not doing or acting to our standers, they will be swiftly dealt with and put back on tack.

Negatives

Hot headed - during wars I can get frustrated if its not working out as I planned although I am actively working to keep a cooler head during wars.

Would be protective of regiment - I would struggle to let SOTF go as I have worked hard to maintain the regiments activity and performance in wars and I would hate it if the regiment fell apart after me and some other who are not in the regiment for reasons I won't go in to put in a lot of effort in.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

Previous experience as NHC and Regimental Command, Erwin is the best candidate for BGEN right now.

• Love
Reactions: CommanderSmith

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
+Support

- Knows how to roleplay, and always creates a brilliant rp environment
- Experienced with leading
- I also think it's safe to say you're fairly well known and well respected within teh community

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+Support

- Knows how to roleplay, and always creates a brilliant RP environment
- Experienced with leading
- I also think it's safe to say you're fairly well known and well respected within the community
Thank you very much my good sir and what's the matter with that space over there?

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @'a' CommanderSmith

Thanks for taking the time to make an Allied Command application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted.

Please contact a Lieutenant General or above when you are on TeamSpeak to undergo the next steps of joining
UAN High Command.

GRM Mārs​

Reactions: CommanderSmith
Status
Not open for further replies.