ETEON/ [ᴇᴛᴇᴏɴ]

[ᴇᴛᴇᴏɴ] Bonsai

Jan 2, 2021
Time zone/Country: UTC+1 / Belgium
Hours on the server: 398 hours on CC
Steam ID/Profile: STEAM_0:1:124322371 / Steam Account
What specialities do you have?: hm. unsure but I'm good at (I think):
  • Building (tho not as much defences since I'm still more used to CG rules)
  • Coding, Hacking, using MN in general
  • Using many of the different jobs on CC
Why should we accept you over others?:
I wouldn't know, I'm a chill guy and want an org / group to stay with since I'm always on my own ;-;
Usually open to hop on whenever I'm free to help out with things.

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Tom Knight

f0ae34428732e4e180b55ec8fad0d81f.png
1615081368735.png

Unfortunately, your application was quite short. Sorry if I forgot to remind you. You can re-apply when ever you like, however do sure to take your time and have more of a bigger description

fgk

Jul 16, 2021
Time zone/Country: GMT/BST [UK]
Hours on the server: 75
Steam ID/Profile:

I KILLED YOU 5 TIMES IN TDM BONSAI

What specialities do you have?: Im relaxed and got really good gunskill due to past games ive played including Rainbow Six Siege (in which i have 1.5k hours ). I have a flexible lifestyle
Why should we accept you over others?: I take orders very well. I am a very quick learner and depending on the day am either shy or really talkative I was born in Poland and i know fluent Polish+English, im also studying Spanish and taking it as a GCSE so im part fluent at it. Im studying towards being an Architect and have made projects before with a significant style, i can design good bases and designs. I react to changes fast and i fit into them. I do football outside of school as a hobby . Im also a very good driver and have self control
Why should we accept you over others?:
I believe i can make a change in the org and can bring new ideas, i have'nt joined any orgs before but im sure id fit in without trouble. I also get along with people and im confident at speaking to others.

-f g k

Last edited:

[ᴇᴛᴇᴏɴ] Bonsai

Jan 2, 2021
1614598190394.png

I liked what set of specialties you can provide, I'm also interested in what you could offer to this organisation
-Thank you for your application and welcome to the team!
Also......
SHUT UP NO YOU DIDNT!

2-112.png

PumPkin

Jul 13, 2021

Time zone/Country: England / BST

Hours on the server: I have 50 hours on the server

Steam ID/Profile: STEAM_0:1:185906219

What specialities do you have?: My accuracy is insanely good as I previously played these games competitively: WarZone, OverWatch, RainbowSixSeige and MW2. Ive played every cod too meaning I've had my fair bit of practice. Ive got over 1300 hours on gmod, meaning I know what I'm doing.

Why should we accept you over others?: I'm a comedic type of guy meaning I'll try bring humour to the group. I feel like I be beneficial to the clan overall as an active clan member unless I'm on holiday like I am soon with family. I can help in any sort of way too.

[ᴇᴛᴇᴏɴ] Bonsai

Jan 2, 2021
1614598190394.png

I liked what set of specialties you can provide, I'm also interested in what you could offer to this organisation

2-112.png

Incognitopope

Jul 16, 2021

Time zone/Country: USA / EST

Hours on the server: 245.23 (it says I am a new member because I didn't join for a month but now i'm planning on consistently being apart of CC)

Steam ID/Profile
: Steam ID: 76561199037146521

What specialities do you have?:
I am a very good driver and can always outrun police and other criminals in any car/van/truck/vehicle. I am also very sneaky when it comes to raiding and robbing.

Why should we accept you over others?: Because I always keep trying, when I was poor I kept trying for money over and over again even if I kept being raided or mugged. I persevered even if I kept failing or wasn't guaranteed winning. I believe you should accept me because I am also a very loyal member

[ᴇᴛᴇᴏɴ] Bonsai

Jan 2, 2021

Time zone/Country: USA / EST

Hours on the server: 245.23 (it says I am a new member because I didn't join for a month but now i'm planning on consistently being apart of CC)

Steam ID/Profile
: Steam ID: 76561199037146521

What specialities do you have?:
I am a very good driver and can always outrun police and other criminals in any car/van/truck/vehicle. I am also very sneaky when it comes to raiding and robbing.

Why should we accept you over others?: Because I always keep trying, when I was poor I kept trying for money over and over again even if I kept being raided or mugged. I persevered even if I kept failing or wasn't guaranteed winning. I believe you should accept me because I am also a very loyal member
1614598190394.png

2-112.png