Ethics Committee Assistant

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129205472
Discord name: N/A
For how long have you played on CG SCP: a month or two, i dont have an exact time.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -6
Character name(s): Grigori Rasputin
Civilian name: Robert Clark
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Cpl for E-11, PVT for Nu-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not that I can think of
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I just believe that ethics are a way to make the site a little more pleasant to be a permanent resident of.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: To be the right hand of the Ethics Committee. Do what they need done and help them make site 56 ethical again.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: I honestly haven't fleshed this out, i just kind of fly by the seat of my pants. RP can be incredibly unpredictable.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
-Support

-Horrible Application 0 Effort
-No lvl4 Experience
-I've had some bad interactions with him

Reactions: elad

TheBootyWarrior

Apr 29, 2022
-No lvl4 Experience - Obviously I have had no level 4 experience, you have to get level 4 experience to have level 4 experience. That is the equivalent of saying "you need to be 22 to get this job, with a 4 year degree, with 5 years of work experience in this field." How am I supposed to get experience of being CL4 if I can't be CL4?

-I've had some bad interactions with him - Could you elaborate on this please? I have had literally no interaction with you except when you and O1 were disguised and you had them kill me for no reason. Otherwise I have never so much as spoken to you.

-Horrible Application 0 Effort - Does it not say to not add anything and to just answer the questions as straight up as you can? That is what I did.

I thank you for your response and look forward to hearing what you have to say if you would be so kind.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
-No lvl4 Experience - Obviously I have had no level 4 experience, you have to get level 4 experience to have level 4 experience. That is the equivalent of saying "you need to be 22 to get this job, with a 4 year degree, with 5 years of work experience in this field." How am I supposed to get experience of being CL4 if I can't be CL4?

-I've had some bad interactions with him - Could you elaborate on this please? I have had literally no interaction with you except when you and O1 were disguised and you had them kill me for no reason. Otherwise I have never so much as spoken to you.

-Horrible Application 0 Effort - Does it not say to not add anything and to just answer the questions as straight up as you can? That is what I did.

I thank you for your response and look forward to hearing what you have to say if you would be so kind.
Sorry What you must have mistaken me for someone else I don't tell O-1 to kill people I see that as unreasonable only time I have to ask O-1 to kill people is if there is a threat to me or the O-1 which in the case that you stated it has never been foundation members

For the CL4 Experience It was late lastnight and that was when I gave my verdict on the application I had got the CL4 part confused with the ECOM application requirements

And for the 0 effort application in the instructions on writing your application it said Don't write too little otherwise your application will be denied. barely 100 words across all responses on your application

GoodLuck.