Ethics Member Application

Gallifrey

Sep 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:238880188
Discord name: Gallifreyfallsnomore#2610
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: U.S.A.
Time zone: CDT
Character name(s): Gallifrey
Civilian name: John "storm" Smith
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 PVT, Doctor, researcher, Intelligence,
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received warning for fail rp once and a nlr warning because i was new to the server at the time and didn't know
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I would like to be a ethics member because, I do not like when people ruin the whole experience of scp rp and are generally making it an unfun environment . and i would like to enforce the ethics rules so people can have a great time. and i think that i would be a great fit because i have tons of experience from another server and was active on for 6 months there a lot and had a job similar to this and i think that i would be a great fit for the ethics committee and I know that I haven't been on this server that long but i think im ready to take a step and have some responsibility

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-The ethics committee oversees most branches they are following ethical protocol they also look over tests when they need approval from the ethics committee and they generally are the authority and have the last say when it comes to testing to see if it can benefit the foundation and if the test is a good idea in the first place

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-they look over the department heads to see if they are doing there jobs and being ethical
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Gallifrey is an immortal Being that comes back from the dead and am cursed to this earth forever and my saliva is 110% alchahol and everything inside me is acidic as proven by doctor teel and derek white and i have temporary memory loss after each death. He is a man that is lonely and has nothing he can only remember fragments of his past because it is too painfull for him he has always wanted to help others and be a hero but he was never good enough but when the foundation took him in once they saw his anomolous effects they wanted him he was hessitent at first because he had trust issues but when he saw the good they were doing he wanted to become apart of the foundation it took years of tests and he tried to explain to them how he feels and what his life was like they finally saw that he was more than an "scp" and was human had a brain had a conciounce so they let him roam the facility he tryed to become friends with everyne he was charming but his eyes looked like he had been through so much pain and suffering so people looked at him and he was always the person people could tell things to he didnt know why though one day he met a girl a nice girl her name was polly and she was nice and she and him had a great friendship they would always hangout and talk then one day the chaos insurgency came and tried to steal foundation documents and scps and polly being afraid and a weak target the chaos took her and deep down gallifrey knew if he stepped up and tried to save her they wouldnt have taken her so Gallifrey then became saddend but determined to save her and help others and one day Gallifrey escaped the facility on the way out they were shooting tranqs at him and when he got out he looked like a porqupine but none of them did anything because his blood was acidic so it burned right through the tranq dart and when he saw a Ci he followed it and it led him to the base where polly was being held and he was met with extreme force from the ci and when he managed to get through severly beaten he saw her and when he saw her he got a burst of energy and untied her and ran but once they kept running they saw a ci behind them they shot polly and Gallifrey was devistated and came back to the foundation looking for anyone to help polly but it was to late and from that day on Gallifrey wanted to make sure he could always help those who dont have a voice and those who have been treated horribly

Last edited:

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

-Short Application/Lore
-Short Playtime
-No Experience with CoE (Ethics Assistant, IA, Etc)
-No CL4 Experience (Which is a requirement for this position)

Hey Gallifrey! I highly suggest getting a CL4 position first before applying for Ethics Member.