Excessive Warn Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Your in-game name: Harvey.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580742932
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121751592/
Date of ban: 19/07/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Excessive Warns. (4 warns in 3 days)
Who banned you:

CL4P-TP

Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not get warned for the silliest things ever. eg. not jump around while in combat and not spawn camp militia
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? been banned 1s before. kicked for being AFK and I don't get warned as much as I used to so rarely get warned other than in the past few days. I was warned for breaking fear RP, combat jumping, spawn camping and damaging FOB in pre war.
Why should you be unbanned: Because 1 of the warns where meant to be removed but it didn't and I've read through the rules again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: make sure to not do the stupid things I did again.
Why do you want to re-join this server?: Because I really enjoy this community and I really enjoy playing MRP. Id say its the best server on Gmod.

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hi Harvey I will apologise for the wait time itself as we had a issue with the logs however you had accumulated 4 warns in 2 days (It would have been 5 warns but I had too remove 1) We judge your warns on the severity and for the warn reasons I gave you 3 days

I think your a nice and genuine player and haven't had a bad encounter in months however due too the severity and number of warns it was a ban that needed too be issued

Best of luck with your appeal!

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Hi Harvey I will apologise for the wait time itself as we had a issue with the logs however you had accumulated 4 warns in 2 days (It would have been 5 warns but I had too remove 1) We judge your warns on the severity and for the warn reasons I gave you 3 days

I think your a nice and genuine player and haven't had a bad encounter in months however due too the severity and number of warns it was a ban that needed too be issued

Best of luck with your appeal!
it was only 4 warns 5 was because 1 was mistyped so that was removed and then the re written 1 was meant to be removed. and thanks for the feedback. Also 'accumulated 4 warns in 2 days' it was 4 warns in 3 days.

Last edited:

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
You can wait out your ban, use this time to think about what you have done, hopefully you come back to the server with a different mind set!

Status
Not open for further replies.