Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard
Civilian name: Richard2
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 warnings, 1 for hitting a d class who broke out of cuffs as 912, 1 for playing a chess game while having a keycard, and 1 for fail rp (mostly saying an overseer's name)
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I enjoy being a researcher, it has a lot to give to people with the credit system and enjoyment. I think that being able to do more tests with higher clearance would very enjoyable for me and the people I bring along. Being the Executive Researcher would also give me the opportunity to get other people into the fun of being a foundation researcher and making them feel welcomed in the roll.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I am constantly going and testing on the D-Class and I always make the experiments fun for all, such as testing on actual SCPs that are human controlled instead of doing all my tests on object SCPs and having the higher clearance and authority I feel like I could give all D class, guards, and SCPs a fun time while playing on the server.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? None Sadly, the thing that makes a document excellent from how I've been taught is by following the format to a T. Giving all the credentials of the people in the test, how it was executed, the reason, the outcome, all of these being perfectly followed to a T makes a excellent report.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The responsibility of the Executive Researcher is to help the lower ranking researchers with tests and making sure they do what they are supposed to do correctly, the role is also used to grade documents from those researchers while also being able to do experiments regarding higher class SCPs that may be needing research on. Another responsibility I would think would be to help the lower ranking researchers learn how to play the roll of "researcher" so that they know how to do great reports, great tests, and enjoyment playing the roll of researcher.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Richard's life up to the point of joining the foundation had been a normal one, but when an scp killed his family he started to research and try to learn about what these creatures are. Over the years of researching the creatures he was discovered by the foundation and the research he managed to discover over the years amazed the already in site researchers, so the foundation gave Richard 2 choices. Either Richard would join the foundation or take amnesties and remember nothing about the creatures that he worked so hard to research, so Richard took the job. Climbing the ranks fast Richard managed to make it to a Senior Researcher at record speeds and was looking to go higher up in the ranking of Researchers. Even when he reached that, he still strives to go even higher and discover more of the dangerous SCPs that are around the world while also making connections and even friendships with people in higher authority within the facility as so he can get closer to finding the SCP that killed his family.
-
Own Category- Goal: My end goal as the Executive Researcher is to of have hopefully inspired people who think they will enjoy the researcher roll and to strive higher and even encourage them to become an Executive Researcher one day.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is a crucial role for the Department of Research and the foundation as a whole. After observing your conducted as a senior researcher, we've determined you are not yet suited for this new responsibility.

Our main concern is your disruptive behavior during research as it serves as a bad example for less experienced researchers. We would like to see an improvement in behavior before you reapply for Executive Researcher.​

Status
Not open for further replies.