How long have you played on CivilCity?:
1005006 seconds
279 hours
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT / BST (GMT+1)
Current ingame name and previous names: Eyes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7715549
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this your first application for our server?: No, I was staff in 2018.
Have you recieved any kicks/bans/warnings, if yes then why?: Yes, from 2019. Mostly minging after I was demoted etc.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have held many moderator roles on DarkRP servers and in some Deathrun Communities. Each one of these roles brought a new challenge and experience for me to learn and develop new skills which can help me be a moderator here on CivilCity again. I was previously staff in 2018, (Yes, I lied about my age, very mature), where I reached the role of admin (Which is now Senior-mod).
-
Do you have any previous experience with semi-serious/serious roleplay?: As mentioned above, I have held many staffing positions on DarkRP servers, some of which have been SSRP. I have also been staff here on CC.
-
How many hours a day can you be on?: 3-4 hours daily, however on some days I can reach 8+ hours.
-
What makes you want to become moderator?: I want to become a moderator here again, as I have recently started playing the server again, and I have remembered just how much I actually used to enjoy playing. However by playing, you start to notice cracks in rule enforcement, where staff simply don't have the time to deal with things. Well, as a player you naturally want to resolve the issues you see, and that's why I want to join the staff team, to help to reduce the size of that crack.
-
What do you think you can help us with on our server? Why are you special over the other guys?: Mentioned above, I think I can help the staff team in maintaining the rules, to reduce the size of the crack where rule-breakers get painted over. An extra set of hands always helps, and I believe that my experienced hands alongside the already amazing staff team could be a real asset to the community.

Eyes. :)

Epicstorm

Senior Staff
Senior Admin
Ban Officer
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hello I will give you a +Support

+Active Ingame, seen a lot
+Seen on TS from time to time
+Maturity seems to have improved since you were first staff
+Good, Detailed app which is decently sized
+Havent gotten a warning since the start of 2019, seems to have a good rule knowledge

Good Luck!

Jad

Apr 12, 2021
Neutral leaning towards -Support

Reasons being:
-Haven't seen you in TS

-Haven't seen you too much in game
-Not sure on rule knowledge
-Detailed looking app with effort put in

Feel free to DM me at any time and we'll have a conversation.

zendero

Mar 15, 2021
+Support

+ Good activity IG, Seen you quite alot recently.
+ Active in TS, I've both seen and talked with you on TS.

+ Detailed app, You have put alot of effort into app

+/- Unsure on ruleknowledge, Haven't been in any sits with you for a while.

Good luck with your application Eyes.

Jerome

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Apr 11, 2021
Neutral Support

+ Active IG, I have seen you as PD alot.
/ I have personally not seen you in TS. Please poke me or join a channel where the CC staff hangout (Spuds's Room)
+ Good application, you have put in quite a lot of effort. This shows you're truly interested in making a difference.
+ I haven't had any issues with you
/ I am unaware of your warning history and rule knowledge.

I wish you all the best with your application

Temmp

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Dec 25, 2020
temmp
+Support

+/- Activity is decent but can say its improving
+ Activity on TS3 is very good, spoke to you multiple times on teamspeak.
+/- Unsure on Rule knowledge
+ Friendly/Mature from what I've seen

Best of luck with the application Eyes.

Falcon

Super Admin
Super Admin
MRP Staff
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
-Support

My previous interactions with you, although it has been some time, are overall very negative. Over the past few years, you were a constant pain in the side of the CC Staff Team which eventually led to a blacklist (if my memory serves me correctly). I may change my verdict pending a conversation with you but until then I cannot support you returning to the CC Staff Team.

Spuds

Senior Staff
Admin
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
-Neutral leaning towards a +support

+Good activity IG
-Haven't had much encounters with you in game, But I haven't seen you causing any issues which is good
+Active on TeamSpeak
+From our chats on TeamSpeak, You seem to be pretty friendly and mature guy
-Unsure on rule knowledge

Wishing you the very best of luck.

Eyes

Staff Team
CC Staff
Jun 6, 2021
Just a quick update for this, last night I was hit in the shoulder by a softball (Which really isn't soft..) and I had to go to hospital. I was advised against sitting on my PC and moving my arm in a more physio-style movement. So, if anybody would like to talk about my application etc, it will most likely be at the weekend when I feel better. Cheers guys.

Cope

Super Admin
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Let me know when you are able to play Gmod again

Jerome

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Apr 11, 2021
Just a quick update for this, last night I was hit in the shoulder by a softball (Which really isn't soft..) and I had to go to hospital. I was advised against sitting on my PC and moving my arm in a more physio-style movement. So, if anybody would like to talk about my application etc, it will most likely be at the weekend when I feel better. Cheers guys.
I hope you feel better mate.

Eyes

Staff Team
CC Staff
Jun 6, 2021
Feeling better now guys, @Cope <<— I should come on this evening after watching England flop the Euros. If anyone wants a talk about my app then it should be then. Cheers for your patience guys.

Cope

Super Admin
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
Staff Mentor
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Hi Eyes,

Even excluding the period you were injured, your activity on CC still has not been fantastic, only coming on the server once every few days for 20-30 minutes from what I can see. We would like to see more activity than this from people applying for staff. Taking into account also your questionable history, your activity hasn't been strong enough to undo our concerns about this.

I will deny this application for now and you can re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Thanks,
Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.