falcon

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
-Support

He left during a league game. Told me he was going to eat while he clearly went to consume something else.

edit: also didnt give me a leash

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
I assume this is a complaint towards Falcon.

This is the fifth time now where Falcon has had to leave, just as we load into a League of Legends game to do quote on quote 'Other activities.'

This is very unacceptable from a Server Manager and I do hope Network Leadership take action against this appalling action.

He gets a -support from me

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
-support

do i even have to say this..? who would in their right minds +support this,,,, falcon is the biggest minge/non-roleplayer in civilgamers MRP he does not take anything seriously and makes racist jokes and welsh people... it is fucking disgusting to do things like what falcon does.... we all know he really fat which means he does not care about things e.g people of the server and staff as a whole, this man should be on ANY video game what so ever as he could danger others and himself.... pls watch out for this man and keep your kids away from him.....

(all sources backed by me)

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support

-left during a league game
-lost 10 stone after doing such

cons
-once got kidnapped in base by AG when NATO left the gates open and then made it a rule that base kidnappings can only be done once every 10 hours (did not approve)
-Diet version of Skeebie tbqh

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+Support

+ Left league games
+ Extremely active
- Too many sheeps in his house
- Last time he showered was 6 years ago

Good luck!

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Also claiming to of gone gym and gained 1kg of muscle - This is known to be cap as he can't afford the gym