False Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeytophat

Jul 8, 2022
Your in-game name: That Dude Ben
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:9184165
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978634058/
Date of ban: like 1week ago
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Failrp (Class X) Stacked Bans (class x) -pugkipz
Who banned you: pugkipz
Ban length?:26weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I did nothing wrong but i will not say that i want to hack out scps
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? as it says stacks bans for failrp
Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i only rdm 2 people and i got banned for failrp because i said i want to hack out 7722 because it as only a lvl 3 hack
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will not breach any other server rule because i have been warned for one rule once i will read the rules again over and over until i stop getting banned
Why do you want to re-join this server?:
there is nothing to do in life it is so boring and i have nothing to do just wait and suffer from school <3

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Monkeytophat, I am having trouble remembering exactly the details, But i'm guessing it was because you were attempting to hack out an SCP as Foundation. (My best guess from what you have written.) Also admitting to RDM seems to be a rather odd thing to do in an appeal.

Monkeytophat

Jul 8, 2022
Hello Monkeytophat, I am having trouble remembering exactly the details, But i'm guessing it was because you were attempting to hack out an SCP as Foundation. (My best guess from what you have written.) Also admitting to RDM seems to be a rather odd thing to do in an appeal.
As I said in the appeal I wanted to hack out 7722 beacuse it’s a easy hack I admitted to ram beacuse it was quite obvious I rdm two people

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Monkeytophat ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation I've decided to unban you mainly because wanting to hack out an SCP and then not doing it. It is different than actually doing it and causing chaos on the server.

Please contact me in-game so we can sort you out

Status
Not open for further replies.