Status
Not open for further replies.

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Your in-game name: iiqlxu
My SteamID: 1:570009431
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 10th Match
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Reason says "RDM"
Who banned you: Nathan
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't shoot someone for no reason (also I deny even doing this)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope,
Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned as I just help my friends on this server and rp, I logged of yesterday to come back to this! Also I would like proof of rdm
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not engage in shooting rp no more.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to rejoin ASAP as I run a buisness on there, I help my friend make scripts for people on the game to use, them people have paid and therefor need me to be on to provide! Please please, unban me I feel its false!

• Haha
Reactions: Redrrx

Nathan

Nathan
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Hi,
Your ban reason was for "MRDM" - this was only yesterday so I remember it, albeit vaguely. You killed a large group of people, and before I could bring you to a roof to find out why, you had disconnected.
This was between around 16:15 and 16:18 GMT yesterday. Could you shed some light on why you did this?​

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Hey man, is there proof of me MRDM'ing as honestly I was working with my friend in a shop on scripts. If I did do this I apologise but I normally roleplay as mayor,

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Honestly just go on too roleplay and help my friend out but if I have ended up breaking a rule of 'mrdm' I really do apologise, I am not a person to break rules or anything, you can check me out I just roleplay and stuff. I will also need to read rules too before I play as I have learned from what can happen

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
I'm sorry but you've created a ban appeal stating your ban reason was RDM when in reality it's a much bigger offence.
How do you accidentally kill a large group of people then leave the server?

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Hey,

Sorry if I stated 'rdm', I just seen rdm and put it as the offence, and also If I could see proof of the rdm as I do not recall me doing such thing! Like I stated above the only thing I do on the server is make scripts for people and roleplay sometimes as mayor. And I left the server at that time as I had to go off, personal reasons what I am not going to state, you do not need to believe me but honestly I am sorry if I have did such thing.

Thanks

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Any updates, just wanna get in the server and finish some scripts of bro
Please be patient. Ban appeals are not processed instantly. Wait for the ban officer handling the ban appeal to make a decision.

Reactions: Nathan

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Honestly you can just leave it, i’ve been waiting nearly to be 5 days in total for an answer on my appeal, I know it gets looked at but surely it shouldn’t take this long!

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.