False Hacking ban :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAmnesiaa

Feb 9, 2021
Hello, I've been banned on the 9 February. FOR 4 Weeks for "hacking"

I was playing with a friend and went on the oil rig, then found some miners, and i was trying to hack them ( unlock ) with the hacking commands ( terminal )
Then the owners came (From the other ventz miners ) And we started shooting each others.
I was in a small box room with my friend and The Other guy from the other team SHOT ME and my friend trough the wall ( wallbang )
And i rushed him out of the room killed him ( ez )
So his friend was in the other room, and i started to shoot ( wallbanged, and i "apperantly" shot him like i had "Wallhacks" even if i don't hack )
So he had recorded it And when i asked to see it they ( the guy and 2 admins ) said no, so i couldnt even check myself.
why should i cheat on a server i play since 2018-2019? and bought silver vip? tf

Oh well thanks anyways.

KingAmnesiaa

Feb 9, 2021
3 vac bans on steam

and if you want here is a vid of you :
Yea check the last time i was banned :) It was 2 and a half year ago soo i was 14 and a half :)
And it dosent mean anything i can send you my alt acc with over 5k hours games played and 0 vac bans :)
Vac bans dosent mean shit and i think they used that against me....

Foufasto

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Foufasto's Chillspot
This is a second perspective and you were tracking and shooting me inside the room too, we called a sit and it was you who was shooting us.
And if that's not enough explain this clip too lol:
Mate i need to borrow your gaming chair :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 'a' TS Kenny

Nathan

Nathan
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Hi Amnesia, despite the lack of formatting on this post I'm still going to give my side.
I was the one who banned you. You were seen by myself and another member of staff making some completely impossible shots. I may be misremembering but I'm almost certain that you were actually tracking me (who was cloaked) while the sit was taking place. It's so clear even in the video that you're able to track someone's exact position through that wall. It is completely ridiculous to suggest that it's pure luck.
Furthermore, your argument:​
who said i shot him? maybe check the logs and timestamp cuz i surely didnt hit hi up there xD i wasnt solo​
Respectfully, this is bollocks. I saw the logs at the time and you were the only one dealing damage to Stuffy and Foufasto. The notion that some other individual with laser aim managed to help you out is simply not true. I stand by this ban.​

Reactions: Foufasto
Status
Not open for further replies.