Status
Not open for further replies.

ZLT49A

Sep 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Fdfd
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667
Your steam community link: N/A
Date of ban: Jan 4th

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ban evading-Relman
Who banned you: Relman

Ban length?: Permanent

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't know how to respond to this. I had 2 senior admins tp to me, everything seemed resolved, and then I was banned.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes for Nitrp, which was removed I believe.

Why should you be unbanned: I am honestly completely clueless here. I logged on last night and got tp'd and jailed. I hadn't played the server in months and assumed my username was too spammy or something. I got told I had been flagged for ban evading. I sent a picture of my steam account to I believe kvarvak. Then I logged back on today to see if everything was still ok, and another SA tp'd to me. After this I logged off, and when trying to come back on today I learned I was banned.

I really need some context. I can't properly defend myself without knowing the reason I am believed to be ban evading. The only thing I remember about this server is getting a 12h ban for NITRP and making a complaint. I main MRP sure, but don't play CC like ever. If the information is too private to discuss on a public forum please contact me at crz_diamonds123(same)#3107 on discord. But as of right now I am completely lost and have 0 clue as to why I am banned. Please fill me in, so I can properly process and understand the situation.

Link to my complaint, will supply info about when I recieved the ban. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cc-complaint-on-kaykay.1912/. The only time I remember being on after that was when I went on to check the staff list to see if the member of staff I made the complaint on was still part of the staff team. I pm'd a staff member active at the time to check.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: N/A.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I don't ban evade.

Last edited:

Relman

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Fdfd,

I've looked into this further and can see you aren't the same person who is currently banned. I've made a note on the server to avoid this happening again. Apologise, as your previous conversations hadn't been passed on. I've unbanned you.

Thanks,Relman​

Status
Not open for further replies.