Your in-game name: Fortze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419425004
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fortze_/
Date of ban: 8/4/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ROE | LTAP
Who banned you: Pawnie
Ban length?: 3d
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Won't log off to play another game if I feel I may have broken a rule during my playtime w.o being spoke to by staff / letting staff know.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I feel with more context the ban shouldn't of been issued. I had joined AG and went on some kidnapping missions with my COs, during which I apparently shot somebody which turned out to be in breach of ROE. I had no idea I was in breach of a rule so shortly after told my COs ima go play another game and wait for the pre war to start. I went to go play Lego Starwars on steam the moment I disconnected from the server (Proof of my playtime in accordance to my logout time will be provided below) and I was in Teamspeak the whole time (Again, proof of my teamspeak time in accordance to the time will be posted below) so I feel there was more than enough chance to give me a poke and ask me to come ingame / explain my side of the story. I also feel 3days is a bit harsh for an LTAP ban. I spoke to pawnie and explained my side and we explained eachother's sides as I was initially confused on why I was banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: After speaking with Pawnie he explained why I was in the wrong so I am not complaining about my rule break of ROE instead the LTAP ban. To prevent this in the future, as I've said above I will contact admins via admin chat if im logging off and I feel I may have broken a rule / somebody has made a sit about me. If I knew I had broken a rule I ofcourse wouldn't of logged off as at the end of the day it's only a warning I would of recieved compared to what has now became a 3day ban.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I joined back no more than 40minutes before getting banned in which time I joined AG and started doing some kidnapping missions with my COs. It was fun to see the new map and I was explained the new hacking features which I think is a nice feature. I like the content on the server and saw a lot of old faces which is why I wanted to continue playing

(Proof of me being in Teamspeak at the time of my disconnection and ban)

(Proof of me playing LegoStar wars directly after leaving the server (33 minutes from 18:12))
Sorry about the group chat name before
(Logs provided by Pawnie after speaking to him on teamspeak)

Last edited:

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
Hi Fortze, I hope you are well.

The sit was called upon you for ROE and I answered the sit and tried to bring you, and of course, I didn't find you so I put in admin chat you weren't present and put your steam ID in the chat. Of course, I waited 10 mins and you weren't back. I was told by another staff member to ban u for 3 days for LTAP. However, I do apologise for not messaging you my man to see if you did genuinely LTAP or you were just gone off to play LegoStarWars.

But I hope you have a nice day my man.

Last edited:

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Accepted

Hi Fortze,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with Pawn and assessing the situation we found it would be sensible to unban you at this time due to the circumstances.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.