Frank Mason's Ethics Assistant Application [USA]

Frank Mason

May 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568096966
Discord name: STEAM_0:1:568096966
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2W 3D (Ingame time)
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Frank Mason
Civilian name: Morty Sanchez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI Operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 Warnings All on civilian

RDM - Unaware of the Combat rules
Steps I have taken to improve on this: I have read all the rules on combat of engagement for Civilian and other jobs

FearRP - Was Unaware that if you dont have a gun out then you are under FearRP even if theres only one person
Steps I have taken to improve on this: I have read all the rules under FearRP and now understand the concept.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I have taken the steps necessary to understand the duties of a Committee Assistant, I have tried my best to surround myself by figures that help me improve and be my best self. I believe that with me on the Ethics Committee team, I can improve
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Ethics Committee is what stands for the SCP foundation. Which is what they Protect. The Ethics Committee's Responsibility can be Described in 3 Letters

S - Secure the lives of those in the foundation, nobody should be killed for no reason.

C - Contain SCP's and the secrets that lie within, nobody should be leaking any information that may be harmful to the Foundation.

P - Protect the lives of anyone, whether it be a foe or friend. If a person is to be executed in a test, then it shall never happen.
An Example of this would be: A Researcher is trying to conduct a test which will sacrifice up to 5 Class D. This would fall under Ethics Committee. The sacrificing of Human Lives is against the Code of Ethics. Which is not permitted. Therefor the Researcher would then be punished accordingly. And briefed upon the Code of Ethics rules.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Frank Mason, a man who was loyal to the foundation. Having served for years, he has done his best work to improve the foundation and the people inside. Being born on RE/DA/CTED in the United States. He was passionate about his work, and everything that he did. And now, he has come to this spot.

Frank Mason

May 3, 2022
-Support

-Huge minge all I have to say
? I do not believe we have interacted. If we have I do not remember. But I am not a minge on any of my characters. But if I seemed that way to you then I apologize as it was not my intent.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
? I do not believe we have interacted. If we have I do not remember. But I am not a minge on any of my characters. But if I seemed that way to you then I apologize as it was not my intent.
We have had many interactions all of which were very mingy when you are either on Site Affairs or research

Frank Mason

May 3, 2022
We have had many interactions all of which were very mingy when you are either on Site Affairs or research
Was this a while ago? Or recent? Im aware I was mingy when I first started the game. Which I have taken steps to approve myself. And are no longer like that.

Frank Mason

May 3, 2022
It was multiply days if you were trying to improve you wouldn't have a day of "Shenanigans"

All I can say is none of us are perfect. Its a semi-serious RP. Not always am I going to act like I'm a professional researcher. Gotta have some fun sometimes.
And just so you know, heres a couple facts.
1. Your judging me for a couple days (2 at most) What about my other 2 Weeks?
2. What about the other good things?

Now I do not wish to argue anymore, I bid you a farewell.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022

-SUPPORT​

On many occasions I see you acting mingey and not really being serious
I need to see much more from you if you think you are deserving of a level 4 position as an Ethics Assistant

Frank Mason

May 3, 2022

-SUPPORT​

On many occasions I see you acting mingey and not really being serious
I need to see much more from you if you think you are deserving of a level 4 position as an Ethics Assistant
Now this i understand. I did have realyl good test ideas tho ;) You will always be a real one Site Director.

Dalton

Game Master
Game Master
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1660859549612.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Frank Mason's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton

Dalton

Game Master
Game Master
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
View attachment 2485

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Frank Mason's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton