Mar 29, 2021
1. Saveliy Savchenko
2.STEAM_0:1:90766827
3. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Markus_Kain/
4. 29.03.2021
5. Aimboting/hacking
6. 24 weeks
7. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
8. the situation is as follows, the admins began to look after me towards the end of the war, allegedly for "suspicious K/D". They filmed a clip of this part and declared me an "aimbot", shaming my honor on this server.The problem is that I said in my defense that this K/D is not for one war,but for 3, where about 40 frags are taken at all from training during peacetime. The admins didn't even want to check the logs. As a result, according to my calculations, my K/D was ~30 to 28. Considering that the ak 74u is a laser gun with a huge damage at a distance and no recoil. No one wanted to check any logs, or invite me to any conference and check me for software. I was just banned-by the clip. They also began to condemn my vac ban in the profile, which is 2000 days old and which is not received at all by me, for this I can also give proof (hacked account) . From now on, it turns out to have hands and ears -cheating. I understand of course that perhaps my message will not reach anyone and rather I will just be sent - but hear this -I am not a cheater.
9. Never
10. Because of 8.
11. Never breaked
12. There is no one server like a battlefield. Good one.

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello wallroll (Saveliy Savchenko)

I was the one who informed the Admins, of you being suspicious by cheating {WH + ESP}. The first time I heard someone telling me that you are cheating, is the time that I decided to spectate you. Your KD was about 80/30. So as I was saying, someone reported you for WH+ESP, so I decided to spectate you and see for myself. It looked pretty clearly that you were looking through walls, as well having a very weird movement that I have never seen, whilst combating in the Server. We also have evidence of you doing all that.

- Cluster

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
I was given a recording of the incident. After reviewing the evidence along with another staff member both myself and the other member of the senior staff team determined that you were using ESP.

Status
Not open for further replies.