Discord name: Bany#9180

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 3d

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Gage "Fox"

Civilian name: Elijah

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 CPL - A couple of weeks | Security captain - One week

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have recived one warning for RDM after shooting an IA

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I am applying for Chief Of security because I have been playing a lot of Captain lately and I like GENSEC and D-Block. I also like teaching the new GENSEC how to do things properly by giving them various documents or showing them slideshows.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: What makes me suitable for Chief of security is that I know all the proper regulations and how to do things in D-Block, I also have spent most of my time on the server playing on some form of GENSEC. Then because of my time as Captain and sergeant I have also learned how to properly lead the GENSEC and how to assert myself and make my voice heard among the GENSEC, and anyone else in D-Block.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: The responsibilities of the Chief Of Security are to oversee the entire security team, and to manage all operations that take place within D-Block. They are also meant to make sure that all the GENSEC/security team are not mistreating the D-class, it is also the Chiefs responsibility to make sure that things like the code of ethics, and other documents are being followed at all times.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Fox Cain is 40 years old. He loves his work here at the facility as an Security Captain. To become a Security Captain Fox had once been a police officer of the NYPD. He came into contact with an SCP one day, but the MTF unit who captured the SCP saw potential in him. So, they took him into training to become a cadet at Site-15. Fox was originally a Cadet at Site-15 and progressed the ranks by being an exceptional officer. He quick on his feet, had fast thinking, and was a well rounded man. He continued in the Gensec profession until he became A Sergeant. Once he became a Captain he noticed the work of the Captains.. He was interested. He made a request to become a candidate for the Security Captain job, it got accepted and he started his work as a Captain, after he got trained he continued to happily work at Site-15. Until Site-15 had a Code Black. Most of his friends he made at the facility were KIA. But he made it out with his life and got transferred to Site-65, where he currently resides in and continues to work happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.