Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch

Dec 29, 2020

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dethijs1
For how long have you played on CG MRP: more then 3 months i think 4
In what country are you located?: curacao/ the netherlands
Time zone: utc -8
In-game name and Previous Names: trex (dutch nato )
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100411372
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-"MilitaryRP Gamemaster Applications | Civil Gamers Community" https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-gamemaster-applications.171/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no kicks or banns warnings in the past, the basic once but hasn't been warned since a long time
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:yes whas a mod on rust server and did events there as last man standing
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: played arma 3 alot
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 to 6
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: to improve the fun and activities during peactime and improve regiments with trainings
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am familiar with all the regiments and what they do , ive played on both sides and im active I do trainings for my regiment on a daily bases and provide training info to new privates or other regiment and them help them

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):
A tank tdm( make teams of 3 and make them battle in tanks around swamps )
Battle royal you die your out (regimental)( its all regiments against each other you can find vehicles in the field and use them they will be assigned jobs so we got fair game )
Chair dance (basic and fun chair dance)
Trivia game ,( Ask known questions and funny things about staff)
Capture the fox ( let them find and capture a special person that is runing around the map )
Extra event later added ( Mario cart with balloons) there will be teams of 2 in cars around the map they will be allowd to shoot each other you will get 5 balloons each when all your balloons are gone your car is KOS and this means you can be killed you are not allowd to target the gunners , might be taking the vodnik or donator humve

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):
1Zombie survival a group of zombies attack if you die you become a zombie they got fobs to build bases every round that they win and dont die they get more supplies for there fob to upgrade and make it bigger

2Rocket DM border off town and have rocket launchers to everyone they must fight to the death , special power ups will be given/ explosives only So have a wall around town and make special baricade to hide and shoot, the whole of town will be blocked off where a battle will be taking with explosives only

Later added event ,corn field maze , town will blocked off and there will be a giant maze build in town , for them to go in and find there way out

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:
sas / ag , hitman training , kill the special target and give info to the team , or make it a group of people, there will be groups of 3 1 sniper 1 spotter and 1 guard they will be assigned a target and have to take them out they will be challenged with multiple situations

Mp /kgb , defend against the riot a group of civil are angry and going on a riot with mele weapons and they have to stop it and arrest them, town is being attacked by civilians and they are mad , mp and kgb will go in with riot shields to calm them down and arrest the attackers

10th /17th will have to go on a guarding patrol around the map , they will be guarding 4 trucks ammo supplies during this they will be attacked by militia and have to defend against them because militia apears to be using tanks of there own makeshift tanks

Abt and jaf the nato / ussr infantry need bombing support on special cords they need to bomb the targets the more targets they shoot the faster they can pick up the infantry(They will be assigned special bombing runs on targets they need to find that target and make sure its enemy when found they need to bomb it if they have taken the enemy out they are allowd to pick up the friendly squad nearby (chance to be able to kill friendlies because comunication will be broken)

Sha and isaf= patrols around town to clear building by building this will have explosives and weapons for them to find and disarm , they can die by stepping on mines, the town has been left by militia but they have bombed the town and some people have stayed behind or left guns behind , there task is to find those guns secure them be warned there will be possible IED scattered around the town in the fields and houses so it will be a danger zone

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support
+Very Active
+Very Mature
+Friendly

Dutch/Trex has really changed his behavior on how he plays with people. His RP skills are just amazing, he's been very creative and I do think there's a future for Trex as a Game Master

• Angry
Reactions: Remmy and Dutch

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support
-Reported everyone that -1 last mod app
-Only gave one big event unless I'm reading the format incorrectly

-These event ideas have been mostly repeated before.
-Active In-game
-Active In TS3

Last edited:

Dutch

Dec 29, 2020
-Support
-Reported everyone -1 last mod app
-Only gave one big event unless I'm reading the format incorrectly

-These event ideas have been mostly repeated before.
-Active In-game
-Active In TS3
I got 2 big once just didnt space them enough and yeah I whas pretty reporting with the last one yeah I whas reporting alot because I had the feeling they more attacked me and didn't give real feedback , in the way I saw it it looked that way , and I got mad nothing happend ,
Could you tell me wich events are old so I can make new once , these once I thought / got i thought where new

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

+Active in-game
+Active on TS
-Reported a good chunk of those who gave negative verdicts (valid)
-Your application could be improved with expanding the ideas/giving more information about the small events & big events
-Didn't see you RP much

I recommend you mainly improve on your application, It's lacking alot of detail especially on the small events (no map change) & big events, have a good one

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Support
As much as you're active In-Game which is a great positive, this is outweighed by a few factors.
- In your previous GM Application as stated already you've reported every comment/feedback which doesn't show maturity which is needed as a GM.
- The ideas stated within this GM application aren't very In-depth and need to be fleshed out. They are also in all honesty very basic and lack substance. We need new creative ideas and not recycled ones.
- The interactions I've had with you in which some of them have been pleasant, however these are again outweighed by the hostility, disrespect and immaturity of yourself at times and I would be worried if you were a GM and you were upset with the powers you'd have if you would be professional with them and not abuse them.
- Lastly;
opera_ZvjMESOuSN.png

I honestly do believe you mean the best at times, however I don't think you're ready for a GM position. I am as always though happy to be proven wrong.

Hersh.

Reactions: LuZ and Remmy

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
You reported every negative comment on your previous application, including the final verdict from a management member, clearly, you cannot handle negative criticism, which as a GM you would likely deal with a lot.
From previous experience, I don't believe you should be in any position of power, or any Commissioned officer or above rank.
Not a great application with very little detail added to events.
Additionally, your grammar and general communication ability (written) is very poor.

Overall I still couldn't imagine you doing a good job as GM, nor would I personally trust you with the abilities a gamemaster gets.
Best of luck. [Also you were told to never reapply what happened there?]

Reactions: LuZ

LisaGuerrero

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
en.wikipedia.org
-Support

-Toxic

-Very basic event ideas
-Low effort application
-Unable to accept criticism (Which is needed as a GM)
-Told not to Re-apply by management
-I almost had a stroke trying to read this application

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
-Support

+Active on game

-Toxic
-Event ideas seem poor
-Reported my previous verdict
-Immature

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

Active in-game
Event ideas lack creativity; either recycled or lack flavor
App reasoning isn't very satisfactory either

Reported negative verdicts on previous app
Reported their denied verdict on previous app
(Implied) Blacklisted from re-applying
(link)

I'm not confident of your abilities to be a good gamemaster yet, sorry.

Good luck.

Reactions: LuZ and Dutch

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Hi there today i am going to give you a Neutral

+You are active in game
+You are active on TS
-I have had issues with you in the past but none recently

Reactions: Dutch

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Denied

You have been told not to re-apply and you have received a large amount of negative feedback. Do not attempt to apply again without first appealing to an MRP Superadmin in 4 weeks' time. Failure to do so will result in a permanent Game Master blacklist.​

• Haha
Reactions: Remmy
Status
Not open for further replies.