For how long have you played on CG MRP: idk
In what country are you located?: Egypt
Time zone: (GMT+2)
NATO name (regiment and rank): none
USSR name (regiment and rank): Jack Richard | A-273 |
Civilian name: Jacky Jack
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:596789679

Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes the first time
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no kicks or bans but i have 4 warns
-the first 1 for kill a PC when he is work with USSR bec i did not see the white mark and the last 1 for change my job when i geting arrest the other 2 i can remember
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: not yet
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes Star Wars RP, Dark RP,SCP RP,
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: not less than 6 hours sometimes 12 hours
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Bec this is a so good server and i want to make it better by make some events and let the new players love the server and be happy in the server
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: there is like 25% people are managing so maybe when me and the MG team make funny and interesting events they will love the server and be more involved in serious RP and the server in general.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):
SCP-008 Breached: SCP-008 a gas in a glass containment when some one smell this gas he will change to a Zombie so in the war the NATO shot in Border a big rocket and this rocket maked a earthquake and vibration this vibrations breaked the glass containment for SCP-008 and all the gas get up to Border i will choose 5 to 10 players to be the 008-1, 008-2, 008-3, 008-4 i will be SCP-008-1 ( The Zombie ) and i will infect from 5 players to 9 this player who i will choose it every one will have a 500hp and 100 armor all players will try to kill the Zombies the Zombies will use the knifes but they can not use the tanks or the hile ( the Zombies will be faster than the players ) i will make 1 in the USSR and 1 in the NATO.

laboratory War: there is a 4 Scientist making a gas in the laboratory under Border the USSR making a gas can kill anyone in 5 sec and the gas mask did not work and NATO will know about this gas from the spy in the USSR so NATO will try to kill the the guards in the Border to try to kill the 4 Scientist in the laboratory the Scientist have a deagle the war will be for 30 min after the 30 min if the 4 scientist got killed NATO will be the winners and everyone i NATO will get 10k if the 4 scientist did not got killed the USSR will win the war and drop smoke screen in RP the smoke screen is the gas that the scientist maked it and everyone i the USSR will get 10k.

Find the 5 Numbers: i will put 5 number hiden in ET and WT and Mosque i will make it in the USSR and NATO every group will searching for the 5 numbers but he need to find 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 when someone find a number he need to pm me if he found the number and i will goto him and see if he is really found it the contest will be between the ABT,AG,SHA,10th,KGB the group who will find the 5 numbers will win 15k in the NATO the same ISAF,SAS,MP,17thAR,JAF.

The single team war: first SHA and ISAF will fight us next JAF and ABT will fight us all pilot will fight with the hile and the ABT and JAF ground troops will fight next KGB and MP will fight us next 10th and 17thAR will fight using the Tanks all ground troops can use the vehicles. ( every fight will be for 20 min )

Run for your life: it is will be a lot of steps leading up to skybox someone from the server or me will choose to be the killer the players will start running the killer will try to kill the players who is try to go to the end the killer will use a knife do 100 damge

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

Base Raid: NATO will try to Kidnaped the highest rank in USSR only vehicles and tanks allowed NATO can raid the USSR base by the tanks and they can kill any USSR in the base ( hile not allowed ) ( no Bunks cambing if someone maked a bunks cambind he will get jail for the event end ) if the highest rank got killed NATO and USSR will lose the war

the attack of Giants: someone from the server will be the Giant by voting NATO and USSR are challenging to kill the giant the giant will have a 50000hp hile and tanks are allowed the giant will use a RPG in RP he is blowing fire and shot rockets from his hand every thing is allowed if it is not breaking the rules ( NATO and USSR can not kill each other )

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:
SAS - Assassinate a weapons dealer in Highland who has come to sell weapons to the USSR (Links with AG misson)

MP - News of a large, illegal drug operation is happening right under the noses of NATO - so they must keep the base safe and check id to do not give the spy any chance to get in the base (Links with KGB mission)

17thAR - (17th) Word has it that the 10th steel division is mounting and offensive of tanks into town as a display of power as well as holding a lot of explosives in a stash in an ongoing deal with the militia, in retaliation the 17thAR move swiftly into town with their forces and stand up to the enemy ans sabatage the 10th munitions deal. (Links with 10th mission)

JAF - the air team JAF used to bomb the target and do airdrop and do parachuting (Links with ABT mission)

ISAF - Ground infantry and snipers have been sent to scavange for two fallen helicopters. (Links with SHA mission)
What missions would you make for each regiment

AG - Assassinate a weapons dealer in Highland who has come to sell weapons to the USSR (Links with SAS misson)

KGB - News of a large, illegal drug operation is happening right under the noses of NATO - so they must keep the base safe and check id to do not give the spy any chance to get in the base (Links with MP mission)

10th - (17th) Word has it that the 10th steel division is mounting and offensive of tanks into town as a display of power as well as holding a lot of explosives in a stash in an ongoing deal with the militia, in retaliation the 17thAR move swiftly into town with their forces and stand up to the enemy ans sabatage the 10th munitions deal. (Links with 17thAR mission)

ABT - the air team JAF used to bomb the target and do airdrop and do parachuting (Links with JAF mission)

SHA - Ground infantry and snipers have been sent to scavange for two fallen helicopters. (Links with ISAF mission)

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Had issues with you in the past
-Bad rule knowledge
-You literally made a sit why no one was leaving verdicts on wednesday

Goodluck!!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
No clue who you are but I can tell you haven't been on the server too long I'd recommend becoming more known in the community first but that's just my opinion
Good luck

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
the attack of Giants: someone from the server will be the Giant by voting NATO and USSR are challenging to kill the giant the giant will have a 50000hp hile and tanks are allowed the giant will use a RPG in RP he is blowing fire and shot rockets from his hand every thing is allowed if it is not breaking the rules ( NATO and USSR can not kill each other )
-Support
Please stop with the "Ill do !scale 100000000 and !hp 1000000000" events.
And not much creativity put into the event ideas.

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
-Support
Generally the messiest and stupidest applications I have ever read. I didn't even make it half way through before saying its shit. If you apply for something you should put effort into it. I could roll my face across the keyboard and get the exact same result of this application. Here is a list of your errors:
  • Dreadful grammar with words not even being finished or making sense.
  • Not well presented and hard to read.
  • SCP ideas are not for this server. Go play SCP RP if you want the event ideas you suggested.
  • For the ideas that were not stupid they are too generic.
  • You asked staff for why you were not getting any verdicts. That bumps your app to staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.