GameMaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessRem Rem

May 24, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): CFR-04
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2 to 3 month been on the server and around 2 week and 3 day active game time
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PVT Mistress Rem
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG 1SGT Princess Rem
Civilian name: REMM
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169822201
Do you have a mic?: Yes i have two
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/applying-for-gamemaster.1135/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for killing the wrong person as a PC
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No i dont but i would like to try with it.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Some Star wars RP And City Rp
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Just depends on the time i have work i would say around 6 to 8 hours a day split between game master and ag if i get game-master
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Because i have seen other game-masters and i liked the stuff they created and i want to make fun events like they have done.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Because i would like to make people to have a fun time before war and after so if i do get game-master i would try to make a event for people at least once every 1 to 4 days

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):
1. A Event including Both sides having a Giant festival / PARAED Which will include each Side showing something Special from each regiment. (This will not include killing involved just a fun activity for everyone to get involved in)

2. A Event that has each side fighting for a special objective Like a Money cache or Special item.

3. A Event That will include the Civilians taking control of a Special Weapon Which They have threatened to Use it Against Both of the army's

4. A parkour Race which will be Set Out Side by Outpost Which will including A mixture of stuff Like Running, Driving ,Jumping to one place to another And Swimming.

5. A capture The Flag situation (Hostage or object) which will include each side fighting for it

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

!. This could be a Old Bank located some where in the world where there has been intel of A Giant stash of money Hidden In a Secured Safe .
(which will Include Money for Both The players and War funds.)

2. A Terrorist Situation where There has been Intel of NATO Have got a Special Person From USSR.
NATO Job is to Protect The Hostage while USSR Job is to Rescue The Hostage (This could be a special person like Putin or something.

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato (SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

1. SAS A Kidnaping Event were it could Include KGB Trying to Protect A V.I.P
A mission where they will be told to Help there guys out of a Crashed HEli

2. MP A Mission that could include AG trying to Rescue a Hostage And MP trying to stop AG
A mission for MP that will include them Getting There prisoners back after they ran off

3.17TH A mission where they have to Try to stop ABT extracting A special Objectives.
A Special vehicle could be brought out and its 17TH Job to destroy it.

4. JAF A mission That will could include 10th Trying to Run with a Special OBJ.
A Pick up mission where they have to go around a battle filed and pick up NATO Soldiers.

5. ISAF A mission that will include SHA That includes them Fighting over a special area
There could also be a mission for them that could be a Driving to certain areas and setting special traps up.

What missions would you make for each regiment in
USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

1. AG A mission that will be tied with MP OR SAS That Will be protecting a hostage or saving someone. There could be a special mission for AG to Assante someone of high value of NATO.

2. KGB A Mission That Could be tied With SAS protecting A hostage. Kgb could be sent to patrol a High value Area
For them to protect

3. 10TH A mission that will either include them running with a OBJ From JAF or Trying to stop jaf from taking something of the USSR
It could include ABT helping or something.

4. ABT A mission like 10TH but With 17TH or JAF this could be a AIR fight Or could be trying to destroy stuff. There could also be a mission that could be to do with paradropping into a very high secured area to grab something and get out with it This could include any regiment From both sides

5. SHA a mission where they fight With ISAF where they have to fight over some objects. Or they could have a Scouting mission where they have been informed of Nato doing alot of stuff in a Area.

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

-/+ Neutral

+ Active IG
+ Active TS3.

- Poorly made application.
- Event ideas lack information.

Good luck with your application Rem!

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-Support
+ Active ingame/TS3
- Zero Effort put into application
- Poor, bland ideas
- Most regimental ideas are just ctrl + c, ctrl + v

Listen Rem, I like you as a person a lot ever since you joined ABT. You had lots of potential and I noticed something in you. This application is an abomination. I mean this with the most respect, but as a friend, I am telling you to re-think this. I know you have great potential to be a good Gamemaster because I know you want what's best for the server, but I think I can safely say that you know yourself, you're better than this. I would like to see you re-make an application and put much more effort than this mate. I know you have it in you, you just need to push a little harder. Best of luck.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Support (Subject to change)
+Active IG/TS
-Lack of detail in app
-App feels rushed

Obviously Rem don't take this personally as I do very much like you as a person it is just a shame your app lacks the creativity and detail I and other people expect from a GM however, if you add more detail to the app I will be glad to change my verdict

Good luck Rem!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Poor application
-Poor Ideas

Hi, If you improve your application I will reconsider my verdict but for now I will go for a -Support

Goodluck

Beskar

PrincessRem Rem

May 24, 2021
-Support
+ Active ingame/TS3
- Zero Effort put into application
- Poor, bland ideas
- Most regimental ideas are just ctrl + c, ctrl + v

Listen Rem, I like you as a person a lot ever since you joined ABT. You had lots of potential and I noticed something in you. This application is an abomination. I mean this with the most respect, but as a friend, I am telling you to re-think this. I know you have great potential to be a good Gamemaster because I know you want what's best for the server, but I think I can safely say that you know yourself, you're better than this. I would like to see you re-make an application and put much more effort than this mate. I know you have it in you, you just need to push a little harder. Best of luck.
Hi can you tell me if this is a better Mission ideas for the regiments

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support

Rem, I know you are an active member of the community and widely known. I'm glad to see you are interested in Gamemaster, but there are many problems with this application. First off it seems pretty rushed. Gamemasters will need to think through events before they are carried out, even if it's a small event. Seeing that you rushed an application may make it seem like you would rush an event in-game, which in return can end pretty badly.

My advice for you is if you get denied, take the 2 weeks to really think through some event ideas for a new application. Show you can really put effort into the rank, and prove you really are dedicated to becoming a Gamemaster, and I guarantee you that you can impress some people with good, thought-through events.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.