Not open for further replies.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Jemapplejeff
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: around 722 hours
In what country are you located?:U.S.A
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Ace(No Regiment)
Chaos name (include your rank):Ace(recruit)
Civilian name:"The Merchant"(i exclusively play MC&D)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:228461761
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for?:SCP RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Yes. I am unaware how to access them, 2 week ban for MRDM/Racism
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:around 5 or 6
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:Well alot of people(based on what i do i suppose) have suggested that i give it a try and it does sound like alot of fun. I have alot of ideas i would like to take into the server and see how people respond to it. Wether it be testing or special missions for specific regiments.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I have loads of ideas and i would love to be frequently active and do small little roleplay events very often. I thourghaly enjoy setting up little events myself and alot of people like my ideas i typically have as well. I have alot of ideas and am able to play fairly frequently

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):Well something with research like possibly a 682/079 interview or meetup where they are in the same room talking to eachother. A event where SCP-076-2 fights SCP-682. Perhaps a special MTF operative can enter during a particularly bad containment breach or CI raid

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):the abondoned site 15 has just been discovered to house alot of classified documents if found by the Chaos Insurgency could lead to severe consequences for the foundation! Both the foundation with the assistance of MTF squad Zeta-9 (mole rats)and CI must race to this site to aquire these documents! However something lurks among the site that has been there for ages. It has adapted to its enviroment and hasnt eaten in days, and it just so happens that foundation and CI opratives are entering its domain. Fresh meat. So its up to the foundation to secure the documents and capture this SCP before its too late. The map will be possibly another foundation site but with the power out and debri everywhere placed bodies and decals the works. This could also lead to a new SCP being added to the OG server.

List an example mission for each of the following: (unaware of what this means but ill do my best)
O-1:an A-1 oprative is violating ethics and they have to figure out who is doing it
A-1:A rat has been discovered and they must find out who it is. This rat has been in A-1 for years so it will be hard to decipher who it is.
Nu-7:MC&D have an auction set up nearby! its your job to recontain the anomalies for sale
E-11:A SCP has escaped from another facility and they need e-11's help to recontain it
CI:The CI have captured SCP-912 and are using it against the foundation hes been heavily armored and weaponized
Foundation Staff:SCP-343 is visiting the facility and is hosting motivational visits! stop on by and get motivated!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

I'll be giving a - Support for these reasons
- Two week ban for racism and MRDM, not something that would shine out as a good GM.
- The event ideas are very vague and low effort has gone into them
- Spelling errors, low effort application
+ Good hours in the server, good playtime per day.

Good luck with the application.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @AceDiscounti ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

I have chosen to deny your application because your reputation in game is not what we expect for a member of the Event team, please improve your reputation and re-apply.

You may re-apply in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.