Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dr Johnny Gat
Civilian name: Benjamin King
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Ive received a few warnings for FRP when i first joined the server, one RDM warning because i was unclear on rules (day one) and my most recent warning was around a month ago i belive
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
I've been playing as an executive for a while now and I want to improve the research department and this is the best way to do so.
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Ive had almost a month of executive researcher experience and ive graded countless papers and dealt with countless researchers picked up by IA something which i intend to change.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
to ensure the entire research department is running smoothly and is staying in line utilising the executives and overall making the research department stand above all others and finaly reporting to the O-5 council and assisting them in any way possible.
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Gat was an elite zoologist who was hired by a group of mercenarys to identify a species of large reptilian dog. After several days of making notes and attempting to find the species the entire mercenary team was wiped out with extreme prejudice by an unknown militarily force and as the only non combatant he was spared. After reviewing his findings the military force offered him choice to join the foundation or be given amnesics. After joining the foundation and studying the SCPs he trained SCP-939 to do pretty much whatever he asked however this didn't satisfy him so he decided to set his sights on higher goals. Now Gat's #2 focus is training every SCP he can he has no interest in those who cannot be trained or reasoned with. His #1 goal is ensuring the survival of the foundation by any means necessary.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Very Active
+Great RP
+Very friendly, helpful and good in making Research related decisions

-Sincerely Sammy Bishop
E-11 LCPL
SCP-096 Whitelist

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hello @Gat,

I would like to thank you for showing interest in this position, however there are already 2 active Director of Research
on the UK server and therefore it's full,

Then again I appreciate for taking your time on making this application

You may re-apply when there is a free slot for the position.

Kind regards,
O5 Council​

Reactions: Gat
Status
Not open for further replies.