Civilian name: Mike "civil Garcia

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
UK yes i have mic but I prefer chat

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ex Nu-7 LT / CI Gamma - Now Nu-7 LCPL / CI Alpha / 096 whitelist

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All expired but there is screen https://prnt.sc/4igrxM73i5xOv

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I decided to apply for security captain after a long time in Gensec, like many people I started as a cadet and completed the requirements needed to be a sergeant and had a lot of experience as a Riot sergeant I've been playing a lot of Gensec lately I've been playing more Nu-7 but I personally believe that in the entire senior team of the gensec and the members who lead the department that before this took me away from reporting and being part of the team.
I want to pass on my experience to others and show them how to be a good GSD

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
dedication, ability to lead people, knowledge of COC and COE, commitment,
Total level 130 /combat 39 /d calss 37
as I mentioned, I was Nu-7 LT, so CL .4, my job was to lead people and I think I did well.
Likewise, I can offer Good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc., helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, and I want to build a career within this experience/job, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance. One of the things that make me the best candidate is my leadership; I can establish order in any situation that requires it and delegate tasks in a clear and concise manner, leading to a more orderly and efficient work environment. I am also strict with the people who I work with as I expect great things from them which in my opinion pushes them to complete tasks to the best of their ability which is what we need regularly, Furthermore, I possess an array of skills which all come with separate responsibilities and obstacles to deal with on a regular basis while dealing with people of different skill-sets.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To lead sweeps/shake-downs, try-out GENSEC, help them get more respectable to others, and teach them how to be a good example to everyone and other GENSEC. More responsibilities are Posting GENSEC, making sure that GENSEC is known to COE and COC, briefing them when there are sweeps, and overall making sure they understand how to properly execute their job and become better than ever at it

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mike Garcia was a dedicated soldier in the United Kingdom, serving his country with pride and distinction. He was always ready to put his life on the line to protect his fellow soldiers and defend his nation's interests.

One day, while on a routine mission, Mike's unit was caught in an unexpected ambush. In the chaos that followed, a bomb exploded near Mike, causing severe injuries to his body. His comrades rushed him to the nearest medical facility, but his injuries were so extensive that the doctors had little hope for his survival.

Against all odds, however, Mike managed to pull through. But his injuries were so severe that he could no longer serve in the military in the way he had before. Discharged from the army, he was left to wonder what his future would hold.

It was then that he was approached by a secretive organization known as the SCP Foundation. They had been monitoring his progress, and they were impressed by his resilience and determination. They offered him a job as a member of their elite security force, known as Gensec.

Mike was hesitant at first, not sure if he was ready to enter this strange and mysterious world. But he was also intrigued by the possibilities that lay ahead. With nothing else to lose, he accepted the offer and began training with Gensec.

Over time, Mike discovered that the SCP Foundation was unlike anything he had ever encountered before. They were tasked with containing and studying anomalous objects and entities, things that defied all conventional understanding of science and logic. And as a member of Gensec, it was his job to protect the Foundation's researchers and assets from harm.

Mike quickly adapted to his new role, honing his skills and instincts to become one of the most respected members of Gensec. He faced down countless threats, from rogue entities to rival organizations seeking to infiltrate the Foundation. And through it all, he remained steadfast and dedicated to his mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkie

"ALFA"

Jan 16, 2023
+Support
+ Active
+ Good interactions
+ Responsible
+ Nice guy
+ Good Leadership

Reactions: Grover

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Garcia,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.