Georges Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestick

Jan 2, 2021

Your in-game name: A Autismo George / Go Vegan
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:148548851
Your steam community link: Date of blacklist:3/10/2021
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:Someone posting cheats in my Discord Server and how I was talking to the staff when they were discussing it with me.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): Got a new steam account then tried joining server with VPN did not work
Please list any alt accounts: STEAM_0:1:541130968,STEAM_0:0:565200543,STEAM_0:1:42621877,STEAM_0:1:521609629,STEAM_0:1:198805212
Who blacklisted you? (if known):Cope
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: If something like this is to happen again i will take appropriate action and delete the messages from discord and show respect to the staff team as they do a lot for the server and did not appreciate someone posting cheats when they have a 0 tolerance policy to people cheating or trying to cheat on the server hence the reason with the new anticheat etc and updating the old one.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: I have been warned and banned before.
Why should you be unblacklisted:I would like to be unblacklisted from the server because its a great community and something I have put thousands of hours into and before I was blacklisted I showed the staff team I could change and was playing the server properly and not causing any issues for people.
I changed my attitude towards the server and staff. I then decided to start running a bank and gun store I would spend hours a day crafting guns to sell in my bank and opening accounts for people to provide a better experience and a quick way to make some passive cash when they were not on the server.
During the time I was playing before the blacklist I had also went over a month since my last warning/ban as I wanted the change peoples opinion about as most people saw me as a minge and toxic player which is not something I wanted to be seen as I would prefer to be seen as a nice helpful person.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that I wont break any rules as previously said I changed how i was on the server by being respectful and not being mingey as I have mature a lot more since then and can understand where the staff are coming from as to why they chose to blacklist me as I saw the cheats and just left it there in the chat.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I would like the rejoin this server because it has a variety of different RP Servers which are better than any other and I miss playing with the people on the servers as they were great people who made it fun and enjoyable to play on. Like stated before I have put thousands of hours in play time on the server and over the last few months I have changed my attitude towards the server and made a positive impact and friendly environment for people.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal I would also like to personally apologise to Relman and Cope for the way I spoke to them on Teamspeak during the time of my blacklist as it was not appropriate and I was just frustrated at the time.

Cope

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Aiden,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal. Relman and I have explained to you in detail on teamspeak the reasons why you were blacklisted, as well as why we are deciding to unblacklist you and what sort of behaviour we expect going forwards. We expect this all to be upheld as a condition of your blacklist being lifted.

Your blacklist has been replaced with a six-week ban in-game.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.