-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 8/9h
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Because i want too help new players and be a good member of the moderator team
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Because i wanna be on our server a moderator and help all new people be a good member of the team

TimLaydolf

Jul 22, 2021
- Support

I'm sorry. You might be a great guy, but I don't have any interactions with you. It also feels as if you did not put down a whole lot of effort into your application, not even answering some of the questions. Perhaps try writing more in depth next time and make sure to type something on all of the questions!

Good luck

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
=neutral leaning to +support
+ Active IG and TS
+ seems like a nice guy

= no idea of rule knowledge
= not had many interactions

I think you need a little bit more time before going for MOD you're not as known in the community as of yet so try and be friendly to others members of the community and get to know some more people

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Neutral
+Active in-game/TS
-No interaction

Hello man i think you should play a bit longer on the server so that people get to know you.

Good luck

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+/- neutral

+/- No interactions at all
-Short and confusing application

Hi Georgi, for these reasons im going with a neutral, I think I have never talked to you and your app seems confusing and you did not answer to some of the questions.
Good luck anyways!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a -support. Your application looks like its been rushed and made up in 3 minutes. Unsure of your activity, you said you have been playing for 8 months but I have never seen you. I’m also unsure of your ruleknowledge. I’d like to see you improving your application before I will change my verdict, having a low effort application doesn’t look so good. Next to that you haven’t answered 2 questions of the format with one being fairly important. Nonetheless best of luck.

Beskar

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
- Support
I am giving you a - Support for similar reasons to Beskar, I have had no interactions with you, and your application looks poorly written and rushed. You have not even answered all of the questions.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support
You're a great lad but I will not be able to support your application due to your obvious language communication issues which could create a signficiant downside in staff situations where communication is key. On top of that, your application is incredibly low effort and missing questions from the format.

prataj16

May 31, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a -support. Your application looks like its been rushed and made up in 3 minutes. Unsure of your activity, you said you have been playing for 8 months but I have never seen you. I’m also unsure of your ruleknowledge. I’d like to see you improving your application before I will change my verdict, having a low effort application doesn’t look so good. Next to that you haven’t answered 2 questions of the format with one being fairly important. Nonetheless best of luck.

Beskar

@prataj16 I assume you want this app closed since you opened another one?
Yeah, Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.