Civilian name:
Ghost the 3rd

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:70324061

Do you have a mic?:
yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Yes, this is my first ever application for this server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I have received 2 warnings (from what I recall, unless I got warned without being brought into a sit)
1. ROE, was playing militia and when the war ends you do not get an obvious notification like that of NATO/USSR and therefor I didn't realise it had ended and killed a nato (who was very butthurt about it).
2. ROE, same case as above by the same guy.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-
No, although I had lots and lots of idea's I never had the chance to make use of since I never became a GM on any community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes,

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Enough to host events on a (almost daily) regular basis during peace time.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I constantly have idea's for events, but they can never come to play by myself cause I am not a GM, so I decided to change and apply for GM to make them come out and see what others think about them as I think they would enjoy them a lot.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Constant flow of new idea's I guess and constantly finding ways to perfect something, as I tend to find little loopholes. (not in a bad way)

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

1. base attacks (instead of instant chaos, 5 or (more) so mercenary intend to infiltrate say the NHC/UHC office and steal some classified files)
2. manhunt (hunt down a gone rogue unit, which can be applicable to almost any regiment)
3. Hell kitchen (cook up a certain item within an allotted amount of time)
4. Parkour Hell (2 players (or teams depending on the course) go against eachother to complete a parkour course)
5. regimental "olympic" minigames (self explanatory)
6. Stolen SCUD and HIMARS that have been left somewhere on the map that can be used for an attack on the enemy base/troops on a certain location within a designated time.

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

To be honest, whenever I would intent to do big map change events, I would make it come out due to a sequence of events.
Say, I host a base attack on ussr/nato and the mercenary win. We would change map and have a mercenary outpost that contains whatever was stolen (which most likely will be highly valuable).

Same case as above but perhaps involving manhunt?

TLDR:
1. Mercenary steal extremely classified and valuable intel from nato/ussr and their base gets attacked by nato/ussr because they want both their intel and that of their enemy.

2. Manhunt, a guy that infiltrated the nato/ussr base has acquired intel on something they might be planning and is selling it in for example alaska. A race against the clock for both nato/ussr to get to the man for his intel.

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:
SAS
- Save a group of scientists that are being held captive by militia/mercenaries and return them to nato base for their own safety.

MP - Ward off base attacks/infiltrations that can consist out of both news reporters/mercenaries or apprehend/attempt to capture an escaping prisoner.

17th - 17th gone rogue that stole a tank that they will have to apprehend at a certain designated location or taking down a mercenary tank that is harrasing friendly supply trucks.

JAF
- Apprehend a convoy of vehicles that may or may not be attacking the nato base or fobs.

ISAF - Attack a designated locations filled with mercenaries and militia that are trying to become allies, strenghtening their forces.

What missions would you make for each regiment in USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

I would essentially do the exact same what I did for NATO but for USSR side tbh, but to ensure them being unique I would change up the scenario. Since I am not that familiar with USSR and their respective regiments, correct me if I did anything wrong within their specialty.

KGB - Ward off base attacks/infiltrations that could consist out of both news reporters/mercenaries or apprehend/attempt to capture an escaping prisoner

SHA -Attack a designated locations filled with mercenaries and militia that are trying to become allies strenghtening their forces.

AG - Save a group of scientists that are being held captive by militia/mercenaries and return them to USSR base for their own safety.

10th - 10th gone rogue that stole a tank that they will have to apprehend at a certain designated location or taking down a mercenary tank that is harrasing friendly supply trucks.

ABT - Apprehend a convoy of vehicles that may or may not be attacking the ussr base or fobs

I got way more than just this but due to wanting to keep it a surprise and it involving chain of events it'll remain classified for now.
I also do not know how far the GM's are allowed to go nor what they would be capable of using so excuse me if some the questions are answered lacklusterly as I am not that experienced with the server just yet.

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
-Support
  • Ideas are generic and lack a lot of detail. Include things such as locations/environments, characters, & overall series of events for how things would plan out.
  • Application is overall weak with some answers only just reaching 50 words with little detail to backup any claims such as "Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?" & you replied "Yes" with no actual backing up of your answer.
  • For the mission section for NATO/USSR you copy pasted your answers for both teams which shows no creative thinking and is lazy. Again the ideas are also generic.
  • You also advertised your application in the #mess-hall channel in the MRP Discord.
ye.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: N/.A

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-Support
-
Did the sin of gm applications by copying the nato regiment missions for ussr
-be more original?

Ghost

Apr 5, 2021
-Support
  • Ideas are generic and lack a lot of detail. Include things such as locations/environments, characters, & overall series of events for how things would plan out.
  • Application is overall weak with some answers only just reaching 50 words with little detail to backup any claims such as "Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?" & you replied "Yes" with no actual backing up of your answer.
  • For the mission section for NATO/USSR you copy pasted your answers for both teams which shows no creative thinking and is lazy. Again the ideas are also generic.
  • You also advertised your application in the #mess-hall channel in the MRP Discord.
View attachment 494
I completely forgot to add the previous experience with serious roleplay as I do not remember what the gamemode was called.

But it was something along the lines of it with police, criminal activity such as growing weed/meth, ambulances, crafting levels to get guns, dying but not really and having to wait for EMT to arive to either revive you or leave you to die.

I'd also like to add that the "If my gm app gets accepted better expect daily events" was nowhere in anyway shape or form intended to publicize my GM APP whatsoever.

The idea's are lackluster and lack detail due to me already having stated in the application -

"I got way more than just this but due to wanting to keep it a surprise and it involving chain of events it'll remain classified for now.
I also do not know how far the GM's are allowed to go nor what they would be capable of using so excuse me if some the questions are answered lacklusterly as I am not that experienced with the server just yet."

and the format itself said to keep it short but not too long, so I kept it in the middle, atleast so I thought.

(o yeah whole screenshot kinda? https://i.gyazo.com/c1d59f7cb1d11eeac7424f2a4162e1fa.png )

after getting some advise, I'll accept denial of the appeal. I prefer to keep events secret so the enjoyment part of them are to the fullest extent.

Last edited:

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
Mentioning your application in anyway will bump your application. Please read the rules for applying for anything & improve your application where needed.rulesedit.jpg

Ghost

Apr 5, 2021
Mentioning your application in anyway will bump your application. Please read the rules for applying for anything & improve your application where needed.View attachment 495
I guess you can remove my thread then, wasted my time making it after apparantly regardles of circumstance, intentionally attempted to bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.