Maziyar Azimi

Tarkov user name:
KyZ_

KD:

Survival Rate:
15% (Rusher)

Amogus:
Agreed

During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?:
I will get my best men on the operation, the marksman, the leader, the baiter (Foufasto) and the chads,
we will form into a squad and we will crush every opponents on our sight and Zizo gets TK'd by one of his chads which we would never do that our team will wipe the entire Scavs and boss we will rush to any point and still we would take without any
casualties i wont let my squad down

Are you literate?:
Yes

Write a Thesis statement of rushing dorms on Customs:
1. get all good stuff
2. get all ur homies to help you with the raid
3. Rushing dorms like a chad
4. Die like a chad

[9:01 AM]

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
This post will be under review by the Giga Chad Council and will have a press conference with fellow members of the organization.
My Co-Worker Zizo will be taking part in the final verdict.

'a' TS Kenny

Super Admin
Super Admin
CG Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
This post will be under review by the Giga Chad Council and will have a press conference with fellow members of the organization.
The paths at the side of the map are literally moulded by your and Zizo's fake J's.

Cal

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Chad
yo Jordan's are fake dog, raggedy ass china rip off Taiwan Tiananmen square head ass

FedUp

Dec 30, 2020
image0-29.gif