Denied Give E-11 Breacher the ERT Shield wall

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nirvan

Dec 30, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Replaces the Deployable shield E-11 Breacher has a with the ERT shield wall

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives E-11 Breacher a unique tool that is specially designed for scps
Opens up the opportunity for more tactical strategies by E11

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It might be a bit overpowered but this can be solved by giving E-11 Breacher a version with less HP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it generally would be an exciting change to E-11 and it will make containing SCPs more fun and strategical

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Eirik Higgs

Dec 7, 2021
Norway
-support
The ERT shield wall (along with the turret) is one of the main parts of ERT, i feel giving E11 that would be way too overpowered, since then they can block off an SCPs containment chamber before he even gets the chance to leave
for example,
if 076 is breaching and somebody immediately realises, they could get a shield wall across his elevator down before he manages to take the elevator up and leave, and then hes stuck inside his CC.

nirvan

Dec 30, 2021
-support
The ERT shield wall (along with the turret) is one of the main parts of ERT, i feel giving E11 that would be way too overpowered, since then they can block off an SCPs containment chamber before he even gets the chance to leave
for example,
if 076 is breaching and somebody immediately realises, they could get a shield wall across his elevator down before he manages to take the elevator up and leave, and then hes stuck inside his CC.
That's why I'm suggesting a re-worked version of it would be added to e11 breacher
Maybe one with 10 HP instead of 100 so it's not as overpowered and can be easily destroyed

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
The ERT shield wall (along with the turret) is one of the main parts of ERT, i feel giving E11 that would be way too overpowered
I feel like you only read the title and not the thread.

+Support

Cheddar

Developer
Developer
Content Team
Donator
Jan 1, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hello @nirvan
No forms of ERT equipment will be given to other MTF regiments, and yes I did read it, we will not be giving any sort of "edited" versions of their equipment to MTF either, there's a reason why only ERT has access to this equipment.
Your suggestion will be locked and marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.