For how long have you played on CG MRP:12
In what country are you located?:UK, Scotland
Time zone:BST
UAN name (regiment and rank):JAC PVT AJ
NWO name (regiment and rank):IVG MAJ Glasgow
Civilian name:Walter White
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54569693
Do you have a mic?:I do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first app for GM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 26 warns i am not proud of it and i am trying to not get warned ever again // no kicks // but i have one ban for severe toxicity (3 days).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: I have no experience as GM but i roughly know what im doing as i have seen it done before.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience on MRP and a little bit of SCP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: weekday 5h and weekend 8h.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:Because i think i can come up with some great events for peacetime as well as some bigger events
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think that is i get the mentoring i will be able to one day make server wide events that people enjoy and like doing

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

NWO) A supply stash has been dropped of underneath border at the rail away your mission is to steal them back and take them to your base to research them.

UAN) The civilians have been smuggling weapons and drugs over the border and now we have tracked them to ET and WT you aim to arrest and claim the weapons and drug but be cautious they might be armed.

either side) Liberate civilians e.g one side as civilians kidnapped in ET and WT and the other side need to save them

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) A zombie out break // no heils no tanks their mission is to work together and survive till the rescue heils save them then a nuke drops

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK / AOR: transport a prisoner

SOTF / STS: stealth mission

IVG / 15th: capture point battle

UAF / SWB: para-raid on targets

1stAL / JAC: steal a 1/1 prototype tank

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support
+/- Okay maturity
+Active
-Bad app

Small events

1st event =
Sounds basic and boring

2nd event = Decent idea

3th event = Basic

For small events you will get an -support from me. I don't think your ideas for small events are original or very creative imo. They are also not well structered or detailed.

MAP CHANGE

This is not well writen up for an map change I don't see any lore like that says oh we are in this country and why are we here. I just read shoot zombies and get saved by heli and then nuke wow I can just play any zombie game to do this. This event sounds just not well though out and I don't think it would fun aswell there will be no real danger besides zombies running up you and you get infected nothing special I see here. For map change you get an
-support

Regimental missions

This dissapoints me to read in an application for gamemaster. I don't count these as event ideas I just see templates like oh sts/sotf cool stealth mission with no detail of like oh will they infaltrate an building or capture an hostage all of the above. These are not ideas imo. For regimental events you will get an
-support

Hey glasgow I don't think if I see an application like this that you are gonna be ready gamemaster. I see an very rushed application here with events with almost little to no detail. A gamemaster is one of the most creative people on the server cause they have to think of fun and intersting events. Here I just see basic and not really creative ideas. Your map change is just nwo uan work together and they shoot zombies sounds boring to me imo. Your regimental events are not even event ideas they are templates this why I can see you rushed this application and its sad to see. If you really want to become gamemaster you will have to rewrite this application and come with better ideas and atleast have some detail

If you dissagree with my verdict you can always poke me on ts for the rest good luck

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

+Active
+Helpful in events at times
+Friendly

-Maturity still has some ways to go as shown by punishment history
-Terribly made application

Hi Glasgow, the main reason for my verdict is your application. It is really poorly made and has no detail or lore for events. 'A zombie outbreak' map change event is not well thought out at all. The regimental events are one line if even that. You need to work on your application and also keep maintaining a clean slate with punishments and maturity for me to give a +support. Best of luck.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+support

Although the application might not be in depth. I spoke to AJ and I think you have a very good idea of what to do for GM. You also becoming SC can further your interaction with the community and the Rp you create.

Good luck AJ,
TGM and SWB COL Harry

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support

Extremely low effort application I suggest you change it ASAP and put more effort into it.
I will have no problem with +Supporting if theres more detail on the application.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Application Denied

Hi @MR AJ ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a GM application.

I have denied your application due to the lack off effort that went into this application. Even after being told by multiple GMs to work and improve it, you've left it. With that being said,

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.