Glupes's Ethics Committee Member Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:419742724
Discord name: Glupes
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Total 1W 2D 8H
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Mr Glupes #424
Civilian name: Joe Doe
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 CPL Nu-7 Lance Corporal. I left Nu-7 because i wanted to join E-11 and left E-11 to focus on my IA Director role more i was ever kicked out and still talk to many members of both MTF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: I'm looking to become a Ethics Committee Member because of the lack of ethics members and i would like to advise the Internal Affairs department more directly. When i first became the IA Director i swore to revive IA for the US server and ive done that and now they need to be administrated correctly and that's what i wanna do.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I have been the director of IA from when the US server first opened and was a agent before on the UK server and with that i know how to both administrate and know how to be ethical. And working closely with ethics for so long i've gotten a pretty good look on how they operate and conduct themselves.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: Ethics has the important role of keeping every action done outside in inside the foundation ethical. Every test done by Researchers must have a scientific reasoning and if possible doesn't have to end in death. Ethics make sure that GENSEC are treating the D-Class with respect and human decency and are not terminating D-Class without reason. The Ethics Committee also deals with medical and how they are helping people with their illness either given by SCP or not, and if they are giving cures to these illness efficiently. They also give department reviews to see how each department is doing.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):They deal with the promotions and demotions of IA and intelligence. The department director may have the say but ethics see who is asking for a promotion and advise the Director into who they are promoting and give them advise and tell them if they should or not. They also accept Assistants and if they are allowed to help in ethical concerns as talked about above.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Storylines: I am the guy in the suit described in Jimmy Reeds backstory who helps him get into IA.

Backstory

Name:
Glupes [REDACTED]
D.O.B: June 28, 19██
Hight: 5'9
Weight: 189lb
Introduction: We found a Gentleman named Phil "The Snakeoil Salesman" that sold us a cloning machine for just 100$ we are going to test it out in secret but we need a person who doesn't get noticed and I think we've found them. Glupes is the definition of normal and sometimes goes hours without people even noticing he's in the room with them he's perfect. We'll keep cloning him and see if he has enough willpower to become a god
Clone Test 1: Mr Glupes #2 was brought into the Foundation and with Mr Glupes's full memory he told nothing about him being a clone and was not even noticed as a clone or anything for that matter it was like Mr Glupes had never even existed. This will be tested with another clone but this one will be told he is a clone.
Clone Test 2: After the initial shock Mr Glupes #3 accepted the fact he was a clone and tried to make a name for himself and actually made a impression unlike the not cloned one maybe they have some kind of will to out do the original how strange. With every Glupes he becomes more and more determined.
Clone Test 3: He was killed by SCP-008 before he could out do the original efforts to reclaim to body was unsuccessful
Clone Test 247: ]REDACTED]

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+SUPPORT
I may not know glupes on a personal level but from what I've seen he's extremely active and great at his job, I believe he's more than fit for this position.

+Active
+Good at his job
+Friendly

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+SUPPORT
I may not know glupes on a personal level but from what I've seen he's extremely active and great at his job, I believe he's more than fit for this position.

+Active
+Good at his job
+Friendly

Reactions: Mr Glupes

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Neutral
Already knows IA and could easily do what he's aiming for.
Would like to see him as an assistant first.

-Ethics Committee Member Judge

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022

-Raiden Here

+Support

+Good Activity

+Pretty Serious

+Well Experienced in IA (Internal Affairs)

Good Luck :)(y)

Reactions: Mr Glupes

Shmickle

Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Glupes's Ethics Committee Application.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Smiley​

• Love
Reactions: Mr Glupes and Tazza
Status
Not open for further replies.