Good bye

Olegi

Jul 20, 2021
England
I am sure the admins will be happy to know that another minge is leaving, but in all seriousness most people will know me as a minge which is true, but I hope that some people remember me as something other than a minge.

Now the reason I am leaving is that I will be going to college (ICT l3 BTech) meaning that I won't have much time for games which is very sad.

i will really miss the community but the people I will miss most will be @Pasi Huovila @Noah Kraus @Iker @CL4P-TP @TsarBlin and robin bob mc adem and Tommy Tomas i will miss you all.

Ps keep a spot in 10th fore me :)

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Wonderfool

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Goodbye & think of it this way if you weren't such a minge you could be a 10th CPT by now
Nonetheless been a pleasure good luck with college

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
I am sure the admins will be happy to know that another minge is leaving, but in all seriousness most people will know me as a minge which is true, but I hope that some people remember me as something other than a minge.

Now the reason I am leaving is that I will be going to college (ICT l3 BTech) meaning that I won't have much time for games which is very sad.

i will really miss the community but the people I will miss most will be @Pasi Huovila @Noah Kraus @Iker @CL4P-TP @TsarBlin and robin bob mc adem and Tommy Tomas i will miss you all.

Ps keep a spot in 10th fore me :)
NOOOO Who's gonna Mrdm :Cry:

See you Sir

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
Cya man and you will be welcomed back in 10th when you come back and just maybe not be a paste eater

Iker

Apr 25, 2021
antartica
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Olegi i will always remember you as my lost brother <3 see u soon

?????????????

Reactions: Olegi