Goodbye Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Dear All Freedom Fighters,

My dearest friend Connor has recently been banned off the Civil Gamers forums for writing an apology letter in general discussion.

Many people reading this know that Connor has made a great contribution on the forums, with some of his works listed below.
- Chad the environmental activist
- What is your favourite flavour of pringles
- Sahns the recovered alcoholic

Unfortunately, due to his ban we will not be able to hear from Connor for quite some time. Connor went to great lengths to create a piece of artwork in order to better express his sincerity in the post in question but it seems his chance has been brutally robbed from him.

As a result, I implore whoever reads this to stand with me and fight against the tyranny and oppression being displayed.

#FreeMyMan

• Sad
Reactions: ZLT49A

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
As the leader of the #FBCG (FreeBillyCivilGamers) movement I felt your words. I will be also (with permission) representing the #FMNC movement (Assuming the name would be "Free my :censored: Connor")

A few words I would like to say - Connor was a gentle giant and an even kinder soul, he stuck his neck out with a small tomboy was being harassed by a large bird (eagle or something idk) and saved him! you will be missed dearly and I wish your family a strong will for the years ahead. Also Theo gets the best top ? out of the chipmunks.

I will also attach an image that I think he would of liked.

God bless your soul.

Attachments

• 11284386-5tw4rwdx-v4.jpg
    11284386-5tw4rwdx-v4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 16

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020