Status
Not open for further replies.

H.U.N.K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jul 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):yaboymerkttv
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): my vtime is 6d 17h 14m but my total play time is 505 hours.
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 LT "H.U.N.K."
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-B EVIL "H.U.N.K."
Civilian name: jason todd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:657855662
Do you have a mic?: yes i do
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have gotten a failRP warn when i was playing as SCP 860-2 a admin asked me to go back into my CC and i didn't listen i killed a d class before i entered this was when i was new to the sever and didn't know any better
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- no i do not this will be my first ever mod job but i feel like im ready to learn and do what it takes to be great
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- again no i just got a pc not to long ago and i have watched videos on RP servers so i got an idea on how to play and what to do before i started
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- through the week i have a 2nd shift job i work 1pm-10:30pm est so when i get off work i can be on 3-4 hours then on the weekends i can be on up 8-9 hours because i have good amounts of free time
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- i have seen alot of people complain about sits not being taken really late at night i feel like i can change that and make sure that everyone has the same fair treatment as others. i also believe this can be a great thing for me as this will be my very first chance to see how well i do being a moderator.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i will be able to help with the late night sits that barley get taken at some points or there are to many for 1-2 mods to handle i am very mature and well mannered never lose my cool when situations get tough. ever since i started the server i have grown to love it more day by day with meeting new people who also enjoy being around me and say i am a great person to RP with i hope you guys look at this application better than my last one thank you.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Application Accepted

Hi H.U.N.K,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.