hamms Blacklist amnesty appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamalam

Sep 25, 2022
Your in-game name: Honestly have no idea, could just be my steam name "hamm"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238552944
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hamalambadam
Date of blacklist: Should be early 2022.
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I believe at the time I had a script for bhopping from some friend which was some weird "injection" thing. When joining the server I believe it instant banned me on entering so I never actually played if that makes sense - I have no memory of actually playing the server even though I wanted to because its the most popular English speaking SCP server and is because I love SCP.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
Not sure to be honest, I turn my VPN on randomly whenever I feel for my internet safety.
Please list any alt accounts:
None, maybe years ago I did but I've long forgotten the names/email/details.
Who blacklisted you? (if known):
No idea
Link a copy of the in-game rules here(theurl):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Not messing with any downloads or cheats of any sort - not worth the PC getting full of viruses anyway.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Don't believe so.
Why should you be unblacklisted:
I honestly never played the server, it was stupidity by me to try get on the server with this script and it ended in me getting instant banned anyway never got to play the server. Honestly I just want to join and experience the server and play SCP RP on gmod again since I have good memories of past servers.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Already read through the rules so I can make sure to not rule break if I do get unbanned. I will also use my knowledge of how to RP and follow rules on others servers to ensure I dont fall into a problem for staff/players.
Why do you want to re-join this server?:
I have kind of answered this but its mainly because this is the most popular English speaking SCP server and I want to join and RP on it and just have a server I can play for my SCP obsession needs. I've also watched some videos of the server before putting this unban request because I Just like the nostalgia of GMOD and SCP RP and making friends with others online.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I can't see any logs of you getting banned by Cloak Anticheat on that Steam ID, but I can see you were blacklisted automatically, and it happened after you tried to join on this account. That means you're linked to an alt account. I need more information from you about what could've caused this.

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Have you been able to gather some extra information @hamalam?

If not, I will be locking this amnesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.