USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT PSC Hamood
Civilian name: Hamood Habibi

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:550096641

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

Afbeelding1.png

Job abuse: I was new to the server and did not know it wasn’t allowed to do

Basecamping: again, I was fairly new to the server and did not know it wasn’t allowed

ROE- Golden rule: there was someone Kidnapped, and I got ordered to shoot the kidnappers in the car and killed the kidnapped person inside.

Basecamping: This one is to blame on myself, I was defending Laboratory and thought I was being shot at so I shot back and the person was behind signs and did not fire at me.

Combat Jumping: I had a habit of jumping around while I move during war (this isn’t a habit anymore).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
Yes, I used to play MafiaRP on a very serious server. I played it for at least 3 months consistently

How many hours can you be on every day?
It depends but most of the time 3-4 on school days, 7+ hours on weekends and on days I don’t have school

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I’ve been in the CG community for 2 years when I joined CivilCity for the first time and ever since I have loved this community, and to be a part of the staff team to help the community would be my way of giving back. I find joy in helping people and to do that here would be very fun

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
As I said I find joy in helping people. I’m very active in TS3 in Discord and In-game so I’m almost always available to speak to. I’m known in the MRP community and want to make myself even more known by helping people. I know I don’t have any experience in moderating but I’m a fast learner and can memorize very quickly when I put my mind to it. My warnings may have not been that long ago, but after 2 weeks of receiving these warnings I have learnt from my mistakes and developed to be more mature. I’m a very optimistic fella and always want to help people learn more about the server. I’m very open minded which means I can understand people’s views on a situation and can assess it better that way. When a task is asked of me I do it regardless of the situation I am in. Due to my kindness, I think I would also be great fit for the staff team and an approachable person to new players.

Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application, if you have any questions poke me on TS3 or pm me on Discord: Hamood#8430

Last edited:

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support

Hello Hamood, all my interactions with you have been positive and you're quite a funny guy. Your RP is also good and I see that you are active. I'm not sure how your rule knowledge is however you don't have many warns so I'm assuming that it isn't bad.

Best of luck!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+SUPPORT

+Friendly
+Great rule knowledge
+All round great guy

Hey, I think you would be a great asset to the staff team. Good Luck!

Nusk

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 24, 2021
+Support

Started playing MRP again throughout the last week and Hamood has helped me settle in again, show me the ropes of all the regiments helping me decide what to join

+Active
+Really mature
+Friendly, willing to help anyone

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ One of the best RP
+ Good rule knowledge

Hamood, where should I begin? You're a very active person and you're one of the funniest guys on the server. This, of course, adds up to the fact that you're an awesome roleplayer! I wish you the best of luck with this application, friend!

JonTrooper

Jan 24, 2022
+ Support

Incredibly friendly and mature person who takes ownership of their mistakes and learns from them based on the well put together application. A great potential addition to the staff team in my opinion.

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+ Support

+Honest
+Friendly
+Mature
+Trustworthy

In your time being in FSB, I have only seen you be honest, if any situation goes out that involves you and someone else, you say your story, even if it harms you. You are very active and mature. You would be great staff and you will go far in FSB and Staff.

-FSB SLT Renolky

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral (Leaning to a +Support)

+Mature
+Active IG/TS

-/+ Not sure on Rule knowledge
-/+ Did not have many interactions with to make it a full support.

Hello,

I am going with a neutral due to the reasons stated above, nonetheless I wish you best of luck in your staff application!

Regards,

-Dmitri

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Neutral

+Friendly
+Active
+Mature

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-2 Recent warnings

Hi there Hamood, given you have two extremely recent warnings I have decided to go neutral, as besides that you are still active and friendly. Best of luck on your application!

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support
+ Very active
+ Mature & Friendly
+ Great RPer

Hello Hamood, the times we spent together in AG were the most fun part of MRP. I never had any problems with you, you were always friendly & mature to everyone. You would be a great addition to the staff team. I wish you the best of luck!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Hamood, I will be giving you a neutral based on the fact that we have not had too many interactions, although I see that you are quite active.

Best of luck.

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+Support
+Active
+Seen on TS
+Mature player
+Huge plus for fasting and still managing to put the time into the server

Best of luck Hamood!

237d26e1f1bd0e17e2cd6b8131024432.gif

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Hamood,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,

Millar​

Status
Not open for further replies.