Haneul 'Hank' Yang Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

strata

Jun 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): strata
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 Days 2 Hours
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (+8 BST)
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF 1LT Haneul 'Hank' Yang
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PFC Petra Hank Yang
Civilian name: Theodore XI
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62314269
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Screenshot (128).png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have had staff member experience on redacted. But that was short lived because I shortly went inactive.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do have a lot of experience playing serious roleplay, such as Star Wars, SCP, and other MRP servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- The most I can play would be up to 9 hours a day and constantly play up to 2 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to be a moderator on the server because I feel like I can help everyone fast. I know that some mods also might be busy or AFK so, being there to help the community would make the server run a lot more smoother.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As a US resident I can be online during the "late wars", due to my time zone. With that, I would be on AOD during that time, helping out players that are in need.

Last edited by a moderator:

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+support
+good RP
+nice player
+good activity

+/- short app

I'm giving you a +support for this app good luck
-David

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral (Leaning to +Support)

+Active IG
+Decent Rule knowledge

=Not sure on maturity

Due to the reasons above, I am giving it a Neutral but leaning to Support as I see potential in you being in the staff team but not completely on the board with 1 element. But nonetheless, best of luck!

Regards,

Dmitri

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active
+Friendly

=Unsure on maturity
=Unsure on rule knowledge

-2 Recent warns

Hi there Hank, I am unsure on your maturity due to the nature of one of your warnings to be for toxicity in OOC. I am also unsure of your rule knowledge, which if you wish to have updated feel free to poke me on teamspeak. Best of luck.

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions I am unable to submit a verdict. I can however vouch for activity, I have seen you around quite a lot, just have not had the chance to talk to you.

Best of luck

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Haneul,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.