Harold's CGSF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold.com

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 24, 2021
1. Steam ID: ?

2. In game name: Harold

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): Yes, I have one active right now and one from a bit ago

4. Do you have a mic? Yes but I dont like talking to people

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

cba

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

I would shoot them and if they disrespect me arrest them once they respawn (I would !bring them)

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

I would do nothing as I am CGSF and are better anyway

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

I would spam hex shields until we are in the base and I will noclip so I am a harder target

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

I would shoot him for disrespect or freeze him with my physics gun so he cant run

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
- Polite yet forceful
- Effective coordination
- Excellent marksmanship
-Great role-play ability
No
Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: I cannot control my temper
- Polite yet forceful: 2
- Effective coordination: I have parkinsons
- Excellent Marksmanship: ^
- Role-Play Ability: I do not like roleplay I enjoy shooting

ThomasDotCom

Feb 6, 2021
Fantastic GCSF application Harold.com! In future, please refer to CGSF as their full titles!
C -
G -
S -
F - incredibly shit

Status
Not open for further replies.