UAN name (regiment and rank):harry williams JAC PSC
NWO name (regiment and rank):adolf the 3rd no reg PVT
Civilian name:harry williams
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:437099070
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-this is the first application i have made
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i have been warned for combat jumping and have been kicked for attempting to join when the server is full
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no however i have friends who are
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes i played a lot of fivem on gta
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2 to 3hrs
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-i want to make the game easier and funner for new players on the server,i think i would enjoy being an admin as i want to make a good reputation for myself
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:i am very polite and helpful, i have made good friendships on this server, i want to make this server funner for players and give them a better experience, i want to help new players get an understanding of this server, i am very patient.

Last edited:

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
- Support
Your application seems like it has lack of effort, I feel as you don't have enough playtime, I recommend playing more on the server before you become a staff member.

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
-Support
I'd highly recommend you get more playtime on the server and keep going over the rules whilst being on the server just so in a few weeks you would 100% be ready for joining the staff team.

Good luck!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

=Not really friendly
=Activity isn't great, I've seen you kicked from JAC and rejoin repeatedly
=Unsure on rule knowledge

-Extremely immature

From my interactions with you, I do not think your maturity is close to a level needed from a staff member and it could damage your judgement in certain situations. Best of luck.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Since I have not had sufficient interactions with you, I cannot render a proper verdict, however, I would strongly advise into looking through some of the verdicts that the other staff members left behind since I am concerned in my confidence in you becoming a staff member at this time.

Regards,

Dmitri

harry56

Apr 18, 2022
reply to jimothy
first off i am friendly but you only saw the bad side of me because i felt like i was being arrested for no reason, i have not been repeatedly removed from JAC that was once. i know i made a mistake and i regret it every day i play mrp ,lastly im not very immature you have only interacted with me a couple off times

ps. my full playtime is actually 1week and 1hr

Last edited:

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
-support
-short application
-
immature

-/+unsure on rule knowledge

I Have decided to give you a -support however good luck.
-david b

Tac

Apr 8, 2022
-Support
+Active
-Unfriendly
-Not very Mature.
-Short App.

-/+ Unsure on rule knowledge.

Hello Harry, I have decided to unfortunately give you a -Support for the reasons others have stated above.
You should work on your general demeanor as i feal others will share the opinion that sometimes you can be immature or unfriendly.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi harry williams,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application. I've been on LOA, sorry for the late response.

Application has been formatted poorly with not much effort put in to it. Furthermore you have been warned since making your application and we also have issues with your maturity.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.