harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580742932
Discord name: Harvey#9684
For how long have you played on MRP: 9 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Harvey and CPT.
USSR name (regiment and rank): Soviet Harvey and CPL.
Civilian name: Your Local Binman.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/harveys-nhc-application.1487/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes quite a few but not anymore I used to but not now.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I'm a JAF CPT.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I'm active I'm a good leader from past wars I've lead. I also lead JAF in wars. I'm quite a harsh person so if someone does something I'm not happy with I would deal with it. I'm also good at dealing with situations that others wouldn't be able to deal with. I also work to the best of my ability in everything I do. I'd say I'm also pretty confident in what I do and I'd represent NHC and NATO to the best of my ability. I'd love to get the chance to experience NHC and prove to people that I'm fit for NHC and I'm more mature. I'd love to help every regiment with anything they needed.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: 10th CPL and JAF CPT also a war criminal.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses :My strengths are I'm a good tank driver. Good 2nd and 3rd gunner of a tank. I'm a good leader when leading wars have had a few major victory's and victory's. Good at ground to ground combat. Good at air to air combat. I'm active around 6-12 hours a day I'm also on in morning wars when there Isn't HC online which would help morning wars out. I stockpile helis/vehicles for JAF/10th. I have also got good rule knowledge from reading the rules and past experiences of learning the rules. I'd say I'm approachable if someone needs something I try to help them out with it I don't just avoid doing things. I'm also an SCO so I have experience of a high rank. In my opinion my weaknesses are that there are times I can get mad a things. Also I'm not the best at roster work but I'm improving. Also I say things and instantly regret it at times.

Thanks for giving up time to read my NHC app - Harvey.

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021

+/- support

- The biggest issue why I am leaving a neutral on your NHC app is because you have been on ussr quite a bit these last 2 weeks, I do think you are a great guy but personally I would rather see you evolve in Jaf as a Captain as you just got the rank. but good luck Harvey

Reactions: harvey

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
++Support

+Very active
+Mature (Has gotten far better)
+excellent leader ship skills

+really nice bloke

Deserves a shot at NHC!

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-/+ Neutral

+Great activity
+Good leader

-Never seen you lead a war
-Maturity is still in question

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021

+/- support

- The biggest issue why I am leaving a neutral on your NHC app is because you have been on ussr quite a bit these last 2 weeks, I do think you are a great guy but personally I would rather see you evolve in Jaf as a Captain as you just got the rank. but good luck Harvey

I only have been playing USSR more is because the numbers are so unfair between nato and USSR.

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
-/+ Neutral

+Great activity
+Good leader

-Maturity is still in question
I understand everything you said the maturity has gotten way better though since I used to be very immature.

Last edited:

redsmufc

Jun 1, 2021
++ support
+ great leader, has lead wars do major victories
+ active IG and TS
+is a great guy and enjoys helping people
+ Very mature

Good Luck!

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
-/+ Neutral

+Decent activity
+Decent leader
-Maturity is questionable
-Needs to keep comms more clear

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
Add on to my point about maturity spam messaging me on Discord about my verdict to his application
1631548809069.png

• Haha
Reactions: Michiel-MV

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Ive just messed everything up and my Whole app and im sorry for all this guys im having a Hard Time IRL and somtimes i dont think about what i say.

Reactions: Mr.Snif

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Application Denied

I have spoken with you at length over Discord and we have agreed that at this time it's not appropriate for you to apply for NATO High Command. For that reason, I'm asking you to re-apply in no less than 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.