For how long have you played on CG MRP: 9 months

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Harvey and CPT

USSR name (regiment and rank): Soviet Harvey and SGT

Civilian name: Your Local Binman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580742932

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've received quite a few warnings in my time, I understand that this reflects badly on me though I would like to point out I haven't received any warnings in the last month I ask that you look past this and give me a chance to prove myself.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-8 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've played on this server for nearly a year now, the community has been very welcoming to me and I would like to give back in anyway that I can, My maturity has improved exponentially and I believe that I have proved this with my action in game in the past month, Recently I have been having a rough time IRL but this has been resolved and now I believe that I am ready for the responsibility of being a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I am a good pick for staff as I'm mature and extremely familiar with the server and its community my activity is great and can play for mean hours at a time without getting bored, I would give great dedication to my staff position in proving myself as a worthy Moderator who can make the right call 100% of the time, Although my warning history may appear as a bad thing, I see the positive side of it as It has taught me much, I have learned from this not only by no longer getting in trouble it has given me a advanced knowledge of the rules from learning from my mistakes, again I hope you consider these reasons and give me a shot to prove it to you.

Last edited:

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS
+ Mature
+ Friendly

- Rule knowledge in past a bit bad, but recently shown good rule knowledge.

Good luck!

Reactions: harvey

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Friendly
- Active IG/TS
- Probably one of the most genuine/honest people on the server
- Very good role knowledge in recent months
- Has been playing this server a lot longer than the majority of the playerbase.

Good luck!

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Very helpful and friendly
+ Best bmp gunner
+ Decent rule knowledge

Hope to see you join the staff team soon

• Love
Reactions: N/.A and harvey

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active IG and in TS
+Good Rule knowledge (Tested)
+Approachable and a nice guy in general
+Knows the community
+Well write application

Harvey, Your maturity has most definitely improved in the last month and it shows you are a far better player than you used to be and For these reasons I think you would make a good pick for the staff team.

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral leaning to +support
Hi, You're active both In-Game and on Teamspeak. You're a long standing player of the server and so you are friendly and approachable. Though I'm unsure of your ruleknowledge so for that I will be going for this verdict. Best of luck, harvey.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021

+HUGE SUPPORT

Mature
Kind
Active Ig & ts
Good knowledge of the rules
Listens well

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+/- Neutral leaning towards +support
+Active IG/TS3
+Friendly and apprachable
+Maturity has definetly improved recently

+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

Hello Harvey, I do notice you are very active and your maturity has definetly improved recently, however I'm unsure on your rule knowledge.
Good luck!

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+support
+Active IG/TS3
+Friendly and apprachable
+Mature

Hey harvey, I am giving you my support and hope that you get accepted so good luck lad.

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
+ Support

- Active IG/TS
- Friendly
- Mature
- Seems to have good rule knowledge

I have had many interactions with you and you seem like a lovely and approachable person. You seem to be mature and I think you would be a great addition to the staff.

Good luck! :)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support

After 5 months of you annoying me in ABT with your mingy attitude I can now say I am happy with you becoming a moderator. Your maturity has improved massively your activity is decent and I know your rule knowledge is also good

Good luck

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

All the reasons stated above. Although his record isn't exactly clean, he's reformed and most definitely deserves a shot at Mod.

Best of luck Harvey!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+ Support
+ active
+ Friendly
+ Mature

Hey Harvey! I got to know you a bit in Jaf and you were always very helpfull !
Best of luck!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Hello Harvey, You were very friendly from the second we interacted (which was a long time ago) and you've kept being this way up until this day so far, I'm gonna assume that based on the other verdicts your rule knowledge is decent, You're very mature and you know your stuff, best of luck.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@harvey Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.